Full Throttle Speed

BlackMetal

What the hell? I literally just placed this order, how is it at my house already?!?! Light speed shipping, that's not normal man. ;)

Sales are great.

Mike is very hard to get ahold of after the sale though. I have sent e-mails and called several times with no luck. O'well thats life. There is still TurboBob and Rick87GN.

really. Someone always answers the phone and is able to help. Just because mike isnt there doesnt mean the help or support isnt. Fullthrottlespeed.com is awsome.

Sorry Tony, I have been sick most of the summer and in the hospital for a while too. I still remember talking to you quite few times though. This is why we asked people to use the message board for questions for a while. Because I was not there to take calls and answer emails all the time. I will try to do better as my health is getting better and I am here much more latey, Once again, sorry I let you down.
Mike

Mike

I have posted a few things on your board. I am still waiting for your answer. Are you going to Indy This weekend? I was hoping to get a little faster this weekend. Read those things I asked you and any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry about you health I did not know you was that sick:( Thanks for the reply. Hope you get better soon.:)

I'm new to this turbo car game but Mike has provided me lots of help and info even while he was sick. He is a+++++++++++ in my books:D

Thanks everyone for the nice words! I am feeling better and more so every day. I will be at Indy for sure Saturday and maybe Sunday. I have commited to working with a couple guys already but I am sure I can spend a few minutes to help your there. I should be with Ted A. most of the time do you can find me there
Mike

Full Throttle has always been good to me. I try to buy as much as I can as well as refer others. :D There is no better feeling than trusting your parts supplier. Plus the Buick knowledge as well.