full throttle speed specials/discounts?

kshef

are there currently any specials or discounts?
i need to pick up a few things

protracracing said:
Dan at DLS has the stroker cranks in stock.No need to wait.Give him a call.

Dan Strezo
DLS ENGINE DEVELOPMENT
886 East 900 North
Wheatfield IN 46392
dlsengine@hotmail.com
219-956-3653

Hope this helps
Dennis

There is if I already paid for one.I got a receipt from Bowling Green and it has been charged to my account as agreed to at BG.

I have asked on a few threads before if there is any news about the stroker cranks,and gotten no answer yet.

I feel that those of us who have already paid for a crank deserve some kind of info,please.

Otherwise I will be needing my $$ back to go buy one from Dan.

Thanks.
Pat Smith

The final version of this crank is on the way here now. Changes needed to be made after production started to get the correct unit. Yesterday I was told 10 to 15 days. If you need a refund for the couple guys that did pay in advance that was never a problem we do not hold anyone hostage. Contact Marianne and she will get it done for you. This got dragged out much longer than it should have but we made a choice to not sell what was IMO the wrong thing. We may have lost some sales to others by making this choice but I know, in the end, we did the right thing. If you want info, call, we usually do not resopond to this sort of thing on forums. Not enough info can always be given, people don't understand the situation completely, things get twisted, assumptions are made and then it gets ugly. Had enough of that
Mike

I apologize if you took my post as hostile Mike.

I do not need a refund,just needed info.

I understand the schedule thing,i do after all have one of the FIRST TA blocks to come out.I waited a long time for it.

No apology needed. If you want info just call. Someone is here everyday Mon-Fri to answer the question. Do not expect to get answers by posting on forums that we do not read everyday.
Mike