Full throttle Speed issue

Rich B

anybody ever had an issue with them, spoke to them four times and twice about a refund on a downpipe, still no refund and on the same ordered a trans pan, still nothing this was 16 days ago. does anyone have a direct email or contact to speak to management.

Facebook seems to be a easy way to contact them. I do wish they would have their page updated , like if the part isn't in stock, let the page reflect that. Wanted a few things and I'm glad I contacted to see in they were in stock. Most of us can't wait 4-5 weeks for a part.

Facebook seems to be a easy way to contact them. I do wish they would have their page updated , like if the part isn't in stock, let the page reflect that. Wanted a few things and I'm glad I contacted to see in they were in stock. Most of us can't wait 4-5 weeks for a part.

The best way to contact us is to call, however we have a help desk on our website where you can open up tickets and receive information OR, you can always e-mail us. Facebook is not a good option to get a hold of us unless you message the FTS page, not our personal pages.

In reference to having things in stock and waiting 4-5 weeks... This is not common and most definitely not our fault. If the supplier of the item is backlogged on production we certainly are not going to take things off of our website because of it.

We keep as much as we can on the shelf at all times and ship boxes all over the country - daily. If anyone has questions regarding parts or orders feel free to reach out to me via phone or my e-mail and I'd be happy to help.I am not on this site much so please use contact methods above for questions.

The best way to contact us is to call, however we have a help desk on our website where you can open up tickets and receive information OR, you can always e-mail us. Facebook is not a good option to get a hold of us unless you message the FTS page, not our personal pages.

In reference to having things in stock and waiting 4-5 weeks... This is not common and most definitely not our fault. If the supplier of the item is backlogged on production we certainly are not going to take things off of our website because of it.

We keep as much as we can on the shelf at all times and ship boxes all over the country - daily. If anyone has questions regarding parts or orders feel free to reach out to me via phone or my e-mail and I'd be happy to help.I am not on this site much so please use contact methods above for questions.
Sounds good Steve, might call first next time. Thanks