full race ported GN1's with rockers and studs...$1300

1985GN

Breaking parts
first the good....i have had these listed before and with almost having htem sold before the potential buyer has pointed out some stuff about the heads that i did not know. these are not the newest gen head they are from july of 2005. they were recently CNC ported before i got the heads. heads come with head studs, scorpion roller rockers and all hardware. i ran the heads for about 1000 miles before parting this car out. The bad is that it was pointed out to me that there seems to be a small hairline crack right at one of the spark plug holes. im not sure if this was there before i ran them or after as i did not notice. i had no problems with the heads and only took them off cause im gettin out of buicks. my loss is your gain....$1300 shipped for everything and im sure a machine shop could fix these heads for very little money in a small spot. in the end your total invested would not even be what these heads cost new unported but you get the port work,studs, and rockers with it....pics available upon request, pm with your email

My gn1s did that after the first year. I've been running them like that since then. They do not leak compression .

yeah the car never acted like there was any problems with these heads so who knows ill let them go this cheap as a just in case they need fixing, lol

My gn1s did that after the first year. I've been running them like that since then. They do not leak compression .

apparently this is a common situation.i have seen a few sets that this has happened to and people have continued to use them with no ill affects.

i can vouch for these heads being in good working order.

Nick,