Full Digital LED tail lights for the GN/TR

Come on guy's we need to reach 25 on this group purchase before they are ready to ship, which might be sooner than we think! ;) I thought this would be a great product that is a well needed up-grade on our 20yr old cars. I need the help of everyone here to help me pull this together so we all can have a great product on our cars. This product has a great Warranty! Your basicly getting two sets in one with a dip switch that turns the sequential ON or OFF! and the life span and brightness of the LED's is just incredible! The circuit boards are cut using a CNC router, they they are done using surface mount technology. These are Profesinally desgned and built so your getting a quality product for sure! So please help to be a part of this purchase by visiting :http://www.injectionx.com/lightpage.html to purchase your set today and get on the list with the rest of the people that have ordered.

I thank all the people who have already purchased there sets!

Scot W.

I tell you what I realy want in of this but I already have sequential lamp. Had to cut up a the rear harness a little. Maybe I will be more GO once I see how they luck, I am a sucker for the cool factor.

I agree. Id like to see this before i get a set. Sure do look nice..

Can you post a pic of a Regal with one side being the original style and the other being the LED's?
I sure would like to make a comparison.

Thanks alot,

Ravi

Are you changing the flasher relay under the dash? The relay is set for a pretty short span, not sure how well the sequential will look with that short cycle. I bought my longer cycle relay from the part store. I will see what relay it is for incase people want to slow the cycle rate down.

Check out this listing, I know it is for Mustangs but there are 2 different speed at which they cycle. I really like the slower ones.eBay Motors: 05 06 07 08 MUSTANG SEQUENTIAL BRAKE LIGHT SYSTEM (item 280190307552 end time Feb-06-08 08:34:03 PST)

Coming soon!!

Pic's of the taillights on my car will be very soon so please stay tuned to see a new thread with a pic or video. (One side will be the stock orriginal look / One side will be with this LED kit.) that way you will be able to see the true differance between stock bulbs / The LED's. There is a million ways I could take pictures or video but I choose to take it during the day so we can see the differance in the daylight. So basicly if it shows a considerable differance during the day, it will the same or better at night.

I will put up a new thread as soon as I get that one side installed in my car!

Scot W.

Are you changing the flasher relay under the dash? The relay is set for a pretty short span, not sure how well the sequential will look with that short cycle. I bought my longer cycle relay from the part store. I will see what relay it is for incase people want to slow the cycle rate down.

Check out this listing, I know it is for Mustangs but there are 2 different speed at which they cycle. I really like the slower ones.eBay Motors: 05 06 07 08 MUSTANG SEQUENTIAL BRAKE LIGHT SYSTEM (item 280190307552 end time Feb-06-08 08:34:03 PST)
The rate is controlled by the prossesor not the relay on these! But if your relay has been replaced in the past and they dont happen to look right or work we also offer a (Electronic LED relay) that is available.

Scot W.

thanks scot. Ill be waiting...

Pic's of the taillights on my car will be very soon so please stay tuned to see a new thread with a pic or video. (One side will be the stock orriginal look / One side will be with this LED kit.) that way you will be able to see the true differance between stock bulbs / The LED's. There is a million ways I could take pictures or video but I choose to take it during the day so we can see the differance in the daylight. So basicly if it shows a considerable differance during the day, it will the same or better at night.

I will put up a new thread as soon as I get that one side installed in my car!

Scot W.

Scot you are correct this is a great idea. I for one know LED's work I upgraded all the bulbs in my trailer to LED and the difference is like halogen and HID bulbs. Good thing about LED's they are just as bright in the day as night so its kinda a safety factor too for all those tail gaters too now be more noticeable when you stop. Scot if I had another car I would get 2 sets just to get this sped up! I posted in innovators corner about 4 months ago about this very same thing that it needs to be done and now Scot is, so lets support him guys!

Thanks Chris!

Scot you are correct this is a great idea. I for one know LED's work I upgraded all the bulbs in my trailer to LED and the difference is like halogen and HID bulbs. Good thing about LED's they are just as bright in the day as night so its kinda a safety factor too for all those tail gaters too now be more noticeable when you stop. Scot if I had another car I would get 2 sets just to get this sped up! I posted in innovators corner about 4 months ago about this very same thing that it needs to be done and now Scot is, so lets support him guys!
Chris thanks for the kind words buddy! I appreciate it.

Scot W.

Scot- put me in for a second set- paypal on its way-it i really like them i will get a third set or more.

Thank you!

Scot- put me in for a second set- paypal on its way-it i really like them i will get a third set or more.
Now thats what I'm talking about!!! Thanks Matt! I recived your payment for your second set. ;)

Thank you!
Scot W.

:confused:

I am unable to locate my earlier post to this thread, so I'll try again.

I'm interested. They'll look good with my led third (GM calls it the high) brake light.

Scanning thru the posts, I see an interest in the led third light & the reply mentioned too many $$. I located a 97 Caddillac STS in the junkyard & pulled the light off the rear deck lid. It turned out to be a very big/large project! I mounted it on top of the package shelf inside the rear window & had the shelf professionally altered. It was a very rewarding update.

If you purchase a light froim GM, they want $450. Stressing the light to fit the curve of the window, damaged the fragile connections between the 3 pc boards & required the connections be replaced. I now (after my experience) would be able to make the repairs in about 1/10 the time - knowing it would have to be placed inside against the window & covered by the package shelf cover.

My original plans were to place it behind the rear window & mount it on the trim piece in front of the deck lid. I scrapped that plan when I realized the amount of labor & body work involved - not to mention my not being to envision the final result.

Third brake light?

Roger I will send them my third brake light and see what kind of price they come up with. It is the same process as this group buy. They mentioned they would need 25 orders to get the development and production off and running.
I will start a new "LED Third Brake Light" thread so this one don't get packed with both products.

Scot W.

:confused:

I am unable to locate my earlier post to this thread, so I'll try again.

I'm interested. They'll look good with my led third (GM calls it the high) brake light.

Scanning thru the posts, I see an interest in the led third light & the reply mentioned too many $$. I located a 97 Caddillac STS in the junkyard & pulled the light off the rear deck lid. It turned out to be a very big/large project! I mounted it on top of the package shelf inside the rear window & had the shelf professionally altered. It was a very rewarding update.

If you purchase a light froim GM, they want $450. Stressing the light to fit the curve of the window, damaged the fragile connections between the 3 pc boards & required the connections be replaced. I now (after my experience) would be able to make the repairs in about 1/10 the time - knowing it would have to be placed inside against the window & covered by the package shelf cover.

My original plans were to place it behind the rear window & mount it on the trim piece in front of the deck lid. I scrapped that plan when I realized the amount of labor & body work involved - not to mention my not being to envision the final result.

Got the Flu!!

My son and I went to the hospital yesterday with 102 temps and we both have the flu so if you guys don't see me hear as much it's because I'm knocked out on meds! I just wanted to let everyone know so you don't wonder where I went. I'll be on periodically from my tuning lap-top..

Scot W.