Full air ride suspension

TurboSpeed

Does Anybody or does anybody know of somebody that has a complete air ride suspension on a turbo regal? Im thinking about installing one on my regal and would like to hear from somebody that has seen one or has one. thanks for any replies

I had a 78 Cutlass on bags and a 66 Pontiac Bonneville on bags. Regals and Cutties have the same suspension the Bonneville was almost the same setup. I mail ordered my 1st kit from Coolcars.org aka CCE Hydraulics. Besides having to relocate the from shock mounts it was fairly easy. The 2nd kit I got from airbagit.com. Airbagit.com has better prices but CCE is better quality. This was 10 years ago but I think now they have an "air strut" or a bracket kit that should bolt right in without having to weld anything. Back then I paid almost $800 a kit but the basic 4 corner coil spring is a Front Back and Side to Side kit is $600 from airbagit.com.

I had a 78 Cutlass on bags and a 66 Pontiac Bonneville on bags. Regals and Cutties have the same suspension the Bonneville was almost the same setup. I mail ordered my 1st kit from Coolcars.org aka CCE Hydraulics. Besides having to relocate the from shock mounts it was fairly easy. The 2nd kit I got from airbagit.com. Airbagit.com has better prices but CCE is better quality. This was 10 years ago but I think now they have an "air strut" or a bracket kit that should bolt right in without having to weld anything. Back then I paid almost $800 a kit but the basic 4 corner coil spring is a Front Back and Side to Side kit is $600 from airbagit.com.
Today 11:49 AM

Thanks alot, i will check those sites out.