Fuel System Upgrade

gtype

Hello, I'm looking to upgrade my fuel system and I'm trying to decide which chip to get. From what I have read, the UltraChip just has several different pre-programmed settings and the TurboTweak chip gives the user more tuning options correct?

I am also looking for a scan tool and was looking at power logger or turbo link. I am leaning towards the turbo link scan tool as it seems to have great customer service, and the user interface looks nice.

I have talked to a few people and in regards to my goal of low 11's they suggested I get 60lb Mototron injectors along with a walbro gs340 pump/hotwire, and adjustable fuel regulator.

Only mods that have been done to my car are 3in downpipe, 3in exhaust, aftermarket gbodyparts.com headers

Any experiences/opinions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would say the same here. 340 hotwired pump, new fuel filter and 60's. Get a billet regulator since you can rebuild them.

I have yet to talk to anyone that does not like their TurboTweak chip. If I weren't going the Translator/Extender route, TurboTweak would definately be my choice.

As far as scan tools, Power Logger is the way to go these days. Faster update rate than the Turbo Link, user friendly interface, and the ability to log additional inputs if you so desire.