Fuel smell in oil,Help!

ikle

When I pull the oil stick out after a short drive my oil has a strong smell,like fuel smell.After it cools down the smell is a lot less but still there.My BL,s are now at 127 at idle,but before it ranged from 119-134 at idle.Driving the car in third gear at 2000 rpm's the Bl,s sat at 124-130.The car mainly sat until now I have put about 50 miles on her the last 2 week ends.The oil is about 2 months old with about 50 miles.Last week end I went through emissions with a TT emissions chip and passed,now I am running a TT 93oct street chip with 60lb Mototron injectors,fuel pressure is at 43lbs line off,I did increase the fuel pressure to 46lbs for about a mile to see if it ran any better,but didn't.So I put it back to 43lbs and set my Translator to 10% richer at idle to bump Bl,s down from 134 to 127.To me the car smells rich while driving, but the Bl readings on my scan master tell me different at 127.I am new to these cars and wondering if I am just being OCD.Any advise would be great,ikle.

I had a similar problem that turned out to be bad rings. Hopefully that's not it for you. I'd try a leakdown test, compression test, and defiantly change the oil.

hth