Fuel sender improvements

Call nick, I'm sure he has some others in stock that are not full billet.

Seems like a very nice unit, kinda out of my price range, i dont need a billit hanger.

I understand that our unit is rather pricey for the average T-R owner who is happy with street cruising, but for those owners which have thousands of $$$$ invested in their performance build, and want the best possible fuel supply system to protect their investment is why we developed this package.

These packages has been designed and built with the best materials available and eliminating factory short-cuts they used to save $$$.

For example, the wiring parts exceed OEN standards and no off-shore inferior components are used like the wire and relays. The cost of our relay is almost the price of an available hot wire kit. We have seen many hot wire relay failures over the years.

In a similar comparison, the float and sending unit cost is almost the same as an off-shore complete replacement unit which is a copy of the stock piece.

Thanks for your response, and I do understand budget limitations come into play with these cars. :)

I'm in the tale end of a frame off restoration and collecting the final pieces of the puzzle. I bought one of Nicks new senders and it is one fine piece of work. For me the way i looked at it was not only am i deep into this resto. the price of his compared to the other senders, pump and hotwire was only a couple hundred dollars, now I'm not made out of money but I'm only wanting to do this once.

I know this is an old thread but what happened to the hanger Nick was talking about in this thread? I don't see it on his site. Are other good options out there for dealing with/replacing the crappy pass through connectors system on the factory hanger? I know Racetronix is supposed to have something but not sure from their site.
Thanks!

I know this is an old thread but what happened to the hanger Nick was talking about in this thread? I don't see it on his site. Are other good options out there for dealing with/replacing the crappy pass through connectors system on the factory hanger? I know Racetronix is supposed to have something but not sure from their site.
Thanks!

Here’s a link to some photos.

Here’s their website Innovative Parts
Or just call Nick.

It might be because I’m trying this on my phone, but I don’t really see any content on the innovative products website. And who is the Nick you’re suggesting. From the previous post, looks like a pretty cool product

Thanks!

Both cars in my signature run Racetronix double pumpers with line kits. Which realistically is more than 98% of the members on this board will ever need in terms of fuel delivery. They will run deep into the low 8sec barrier and still drive like a stock Buick on the street on one pump until commanded by boost to initiate the 2nd pump which is very important in a street car. Fuel volume is important when needed, but when it's not and your just cruising, hi volume pumps generate tons of heat and makes the gas in your tank as hot as tea which reduces the life expectancy of the pumps.