Fuel pumps

butch2000

I have not had my car out much last couple of years , life has a way of doing that , what is the latest in fuel pumps ? in-tank , or external ? it's a 12;00 car , currently running Reds in-tank single I am sure there have been advances in pumps since I put this one in 6 years ago ?

If it works leave it My pump is from 2000 and still works like a charm The old pumps seem more reliable than the new ones. Lol.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Not really. Get a DW from Nick Micale or a Walbro from whoever. Racetronix makes a nice in tank pump too. Most use a 340L pump now, but fuel pressure can be hard to regulate with stock lines. If you aren't going to go any faster, just get a good 255L pump, probably like you have, and you'll be gtg.

I have not had my car out much last couple of years , life has a way of doing that , what is the latest in fuel pumps ? in-tank , or external ? it's a 12;00 car , currently running Reds in-tank single I am sure there have been advances in pumps since I put this one in 6 years ago ?

What performance level are you trying to support and what are your long-term goals?
Are you considering E85?
What condition are the fuel lines in your car?