Fuel PSI & MAF??

Buickcruiser

Hey Guys
I just got done rebuilding the top end of my engine. I installed a fuel pressure gauge. My fuel pressure is at 20 psi at idle. That seems a little low. I have an adjustable regulator but it really does not increase the pressure. When I take the the hose off the regulator it does increases about 5 psi. I have not installed the fuel pump on my signature yet I am trying to run my full tank of gas out. My car is also smoking and is a little ruff at idle. When I unplug the maf it seems to quit smoking and runs smother. Does it sound like the maf is bad? I will scan it with my turbotweek and let you all know of any codes.
Thanks
David

Fuel PSI

You are supposed to make all fuel pressure adjustments (static) with the vacumn line off. With the line on it will lower the fuel pressure as designed and your adjustments wont be accurate.

Ok, I did a scan with my turboLink and here are some numbers. Let me know if any thing else would be helpful

Maf plugged in
MAF 18
Injector PW 15.7 every 7 or eight sec it goes to 0
O2 delta cnts changes but most of the time 0
ESC Counts 3
TPS volts stay around .48
LV8 Load 109-130
O2 Volts 600-700

Maf Unplugged
MAF 6
Injector PW 0
O2 delta cnts changes but most of the time 0
ESC Counts 3
TPS volts tay around .48
LV8 Load 0
O2 Volts 441

Boostmaster I will a just the fuel pressure with the hose off what should I set it to if my memory serves me right it should be around 30 psi.

Thanks
David

Thanks i will adjust it this weekend. How do the turblink numbers look I think the Maf is high am i right. It has been about a year since i have looked at any numbers thrught TL im a little rusty.
Thanks
David