fuel lines

v6tsportcoupe

82 sport coupe
Hello gentlemen. Hope some one ( RICH) might be able to help with ? about fuel lines for my 82 sport coupe. I have 3 lines under the car,one 3/8 line on the drivers side (I think is the fuel) and 2 lines on the passenger side . I believe the return on that side is 1/4 and vapor can is 5/16? does that sound right? If my discription is right, I need the 3/8 line from the drivers side. The problem is both classic tube and inline tube says they don't have a listing for the 3/8 line on the drivers side. please help me?

Hello gentlemen. Hope some one ( RICH) might be able to help with ? about fuel lines for my 82 sport coupe. I have 3 lines under the car,one 3/8 line on the drivers side (I think is the fuel) and 2 lines on the passenger side . I believe the return on that side is 1/4 and vapor can is 5/16? does that sound right? If my discription is right, I need the 3/8 line from the drivers side. The problem is both classic tube and inline tube says they don't have a listing for the 3/8 line on the drivers side. please help me?

Not sure if you want to take this route but you could have the line bent up for you;) or id check out Rock Auto. The car in my sig had the line made from front to back

I've got the rear out of the car and from what I've seen so far everything runs down the drivers side. I get off at 3 tomorrow so I'll try and take a look for you to make sure though.

There is a return line on mine! The way I understand is one of the lines used to go into the carbon canister but since I dont have one I just deleted that part. Just have one going to suction on the pump, one line going up to the carb, and one going to the return line.

GM didnt really have a set theme it seemed. These cars are all G bodies but they all seem to be different.

Yes. The pump has 3 ports. I bought the engine with the a 3 port pump, bought a replacement carter one, went bad in 2 weeks. Put another new one on and its been good for almost a year (knock on wood).

DOING SOME OF MY OWN RESEARCH, i FOUND THAT ALL MAKES OF G BODIES(MONTE CUTLASS AND REGAL ALL HAVE LISTING WITH INLINE TUBE AND CLASSIC WITH THE 3/8 FUEL LINE RUNNING DOWN THE PASSENGERSIDE. tHE ONLY LISTING EVEN SHOWING THE 3/8 LINE RUNNING DOWN THE DRIVERS SIDE IS 1980 GRAND PRIX. WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW SOME ONE OR DO YOU HAVE ONE TO VARIFY THIS OR EVEN TAKE A PIC FOR ME? ALL THOUGHTS AND COMENTS ARE APPRECIATED

MNcarbturbo's Old's is the exception so far.
My '84 Regal was a 3.8 NA factory it has a 3/8 line running the drivers side along with a smaller vent/vapor return line. This is a buick with a buick engine mind you.
My '82 Regal was a 5.7L diesel factory Now it had return line to the tank and I think it was under the passenger side.
so my take on this is if you have a Buick and It had a real Buick engine in it from factory it should of had two lines with no return running onthe drivers side. But if you have a Buick with any other engine but a Buick, there is a chance that there will be a return line as well as the lines being ran under the passenger side.

I HAVE AN ALL ORIGINAL 82 REGAL SPORT COUPE WITH ORIGINAL 3.8 CARB/TURBO THAT HAS THE 3/8 FUEL LINE AND BRAKE LINE ON THE DRIVERS SIDE. iT ALSO HAS THE 5/16 RETURN AND 1/4 VENT /OR EMISSIONS LINE ON THE PASSENGERS SIDE. i NEED TO REPLACE THE 3/8 FUEL LINE