fuel lines

boost jnky

hey guys, my car has been sitting for awhile and i am trying to get it running. it has a few mods, adj fuel reg and hot wire and 340 pump, and im putting ultra flows for the exhaust. my question is about the fuel lines. when i pulled the tank the fuel had turned to varnish the lines had some small rust deposits in the ends. i have taken and sprayed carb cleaner in the lines and blowed them out as best as i can. is there anything else i could use to run in the lines or would it be better to just get new lines.

I'd hook up the gas tank again after it's been cleaned out good and try pumping some gas through the feed line DISCONNECTED from the fuel rail of course.

If you don't like what you see after you pump a couple of gallons out of it then get new lines.

Cut open the fuel filter too after a few gallons and have a looksee.

Rust isn't good in the fuel system unless it can be removed/flushed and sealed up again.

The more "stuff" you run through it, solvent or gas, without it getting to critical components, fuel rail and injectors, the better off you will be.

Gotta make sure that return line is rust free as well.

yeah i have already taken the fuel rail off and the injectors and had them cleaned up and have gotten a new gas tank as well i was just wandering if there was some solvent or somthing i could run through the lines to clean them a little better. i dread running new lines if that is the case. also when i was checking the lines i noticed that the vent line was not even hooked up,is that somthing i need to worry about making sure is hooked up as well? thanks for the info so far.