fuel lines

Here is an on-line catalog link. You can get the return and feed lines from the tank to the front of the car. I do not remember if they had the lines from the Injector rail/Regulator (The ones with the short section of rubber) that connect up with these, but other vendors offer both Steel and Stainless steel options for these 2 parts.

http://www.postonbuick.com/catalog.htm

The L O N G lines come with shipping bends than you need to straighten out. I found out the hard way that if you plan on replacing the return line, you will need to pull the body off the frame. I cut my losses, and ran my own custom return line.

6=8 said:
.... I found out the hard way that if you plan on replacing the return line, you will need to pull the body off the frame. I cut my losses, and ran my own custom return line.
How much does the body need lifting? Would a few inches on one side (as one might do when replacing body bushings) be sufficient?.

To be honest, I do not know how much clearance is needed.

I know the RETURN line runs from the driver's side accross the crossmember under the engine, over to the passenger side. Then runs down to the rear between the body and frame (But you can SEE it), then up under the body again (Can't SEE it!) and back out above the rear axle. Seems like this might be too hard given it is 1 piece line.

The SUPPLY line runs down the drivers side, and is a bit straighter and has the benifit of being a 2 piece line, fore and aft of the fuel filter. I bet you could manage to snake the filter to tank piece between the body and frame when replacing the bushings. The other piece from the filter to the front runs through the frame rail, but with the trans crossmember and the bushings removed, (And maybe the brake lines)

Good Luck!!!