Fuel line fittings

montecarlofast

740 ftlb Rocket Couch
So I am trying to run a Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump and all -8an hose and fittings in my 85 T Type, my question is, I want to run -8an Fuel line up to the rail and adapt it into the stock fuel Rail, my question is what Thread/size fitting do I need to go into the factory Rail, Input side and also out of the Fuel pressure regulator (Accufab stock style) Thanks a lot for the info.

It is a 16mm 1.5 saginaw (o-ring) fitting. The problem is, the fitting necks down to under 1/4". How fast are you looking to go? The regulator is a 14mm 1.5 o-ring.

Im just trying to supply ennough fuel for the Turbo That I was going to run. A Precision 6776rhps. I have to buy a new fuel tank anyway's so i figured I would do a fuel cell and big pump now.

It'll be much neater, less work, and less $$$ overall to have the correct AN-8 fittings welded onto the factory fuel rail while moving to an external regulator.

Just buy the o-ring style adaptors or buy non Saginaw (o-ring style fitting) fittings and trim the o-ring off or shorten the metric threads down so you can install a dowty seal under the hex portion of the AN to metric adaptor. You can also use copper washers. I just grind the threads shorter so it doesn't bottom out before compressing the dowty seal or copper washer.