Fuel issues/idle issues?

davidf

Ok, again I'm trying to help a good friend with issues that have stumped myself and a local speed shop. 1st off car is nowhere near stock. It does have a lumpy roller which may/may not have anything to do with idle issues. The car has a rail mounted fuel gauge only. When the engine is shut off the gauge does not zero out. It sets at 10 psi. He since replaced the gauge with no luck, same issue. I gave him my adj. regulator which is set at 43 and again it sets on 20 psi when shut down.:confused: I had no issues with it on mine, but my gauge is inside and is electric. The car has trouble idling which is intermitent. Sometimes it idles, sometimes it drops to 7/800 and struggles to stay running. I've convinced him it's imparative to get a hood/interior mounted gauge to monitor his psi under boost. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. David

How about a description of:
A. What products are used in the system.
B. How the system is plumbed.
C. Maybe even a tip as to what engine you are dealing with.

I'll try and get a build sheet from him. He bought the car like it is from a guy named Harold possibly a previous member here. I'll see what I can dig up.
FWIW it's the GN on top of the Arizona GN page.

Maybe..

I'll try and get a build sheet from him. He bought the car like it is from a guy named Harold possibly a previous member here. I'll see what I can dig up.
FWIW it's the GN on top of the Arizona GN page.

contact Nick Micale @ AZ GN. He'd likely be the guy that'll have the "inside scoop" on the car....