fuel injector problems

deez87

I posted this earlier(i think) but here I go again. So I have no idea where the pcv boost gauge vac harness connects to, its the one w/the screw-on adapter.I've been looking and I can't see where this thing connects to. HELP!

What..

I posted this earlier(i think) but here I go again. So I have no idea where the pcv boost gauge vac harness connects to, its the one w/the screw-on adapter.I've been looking and I can't see where this thing connects to. HELP!

connection does this mumbo jumbo have to do with fuel injector problems??
"Screw on" adapter?? Are you referring to the vacuum source adapter on the top of the throttle body??
Mind telling us what kind of car you are working on???

You're right. it has nothing to do w/ the fuel injectors.I typed in the wrong title but yeah, its on top of the throttle body and its a 83 t-type w/ 87 engine. is this adapter part of the engine?

Sure is..

You're right. it has nothing to do w/ the fuel injectors.I typed in the wrong title but yeah, its on top of the throttle body and its a 83 t-type w/ 87 engine. is this adapter part of the engine?

It's called a vacuum distribution block. It may be warped, the gasket under it may be bad, or the short hose connectors on it may be leaking.
You can buy an aftermkt block, made in alum. There are 2 versions, 1 for the GN, w/o the vac port for power brakes, 1 with, for the TTA. I think John Spina @ Caspers Electronics has them.
If you are referring to the pcv: there's a metal line w/ hoses on it, that goes from the pcv to the j block.
The boost ga,[stock dash ga], is run off the map sensor. It too is hooked to 1 of the metal lines.
The FP regulator is also hooked to 1 of the metal lines, as is the fuel tank cannister, and the EGR.
If you have a shop manual, all the vac line info is in there.
I think Steve woods has a considerable amt of info on his site, too. www.vortexbuicks.com
A sise by side comparo w/ a stock 86/87 TR could also show all the hoses, etc.. NE1 around you w/ such a car??
Maybe put your location in your avatar, and someone will volunteer..

thanx chuck i'll look into it. BTW, does it hurt the engine driving it w/o hooking it up. when the engine is running, that hose seems to be sucking in air.