Fs/t 01 Chevy Crew Cab Dually Lt 4x4

86BLACKT

I have a 2001 Dark Green Chevy 3500 Crew Cab Dually LT 4x4 with 81k miles for sale or trade. It has the 8.1 (496) with the Allison 5 speed automatic in it. Fully loaded with a spotless dark gray leather interior. It has weatherguard floor mats, Westin Platinum series(stainless) nerf bars, vent shades, bed liner, new simulators, tinted windows, and a Prodigy brake box. Tires and brakes(including front rotors and calipers) were replaces 5,000 miles ago. Truck is a 10 interior and about an 8 outside.There is a rip in the front of the driver's side dually flare near the bottom that is about 3 inches long and has been sealed with epoxy and the tailgate cover is popping up on both ends. Other than that, great shape. Carfax is clean too. I am selling the truck because I sold my big trailer and due to career change need aomething smaller to commute to work everyday. I am asking $15000 for the truck and would consider trades for extended/crew cab 1/2 ton trucks. Please PM with any questions. Pictures can be seen on Racing Junk here:
Race Ads | For Sale: 2001 Silverado 3500 Crew Cab 4x4 LT

Any interest in a 1998 Chevy Suburban 2500 series plus cash?? Suburban has 90k on it second owner truck blue with grey interior. Have pics if your interested and I am in New Jersey. Thanks, Mike.