FS: Syclone

You still have this? Kind of interested. I hit you up on Syty.net also tried to reply to your Cl add

Last bump before it goes up on Ebay and the reserve will be more then the $6500 Im asking for it here and the reason for ebay is that I can't keep making appointments or special arrangements with people only to have them disappear.

Also, I can include the factory rims from my previous typhoon and possibly work in my 3" atr stainless dp with 3 to 4 bolt adapter depending on the deal.

I'd prefer you look at the truck in person but if your not local to NJ then figure out the shipment and i'll help however I can.

Thanks

Ryan

Last bump before it goes up on Ebay and the reserve will be more then the $6500 Im asking for it here and the reason for ebay is that I can't keep making appointments or special arrangements with people only to have them disappear.

Also, I can include the factory rims from my previous typhoon and possibly work in my 3" atr stainless dp with 3 to 4 bolt adapter depending on the deal.

Please call me ASAP I would like to come see the truck. 717-773-6172
I'd prefer you look at the truck in person but if your not local to NJ then figure out the shipment and i'll help however I can.

Thanks

Ryan