FS: PT88 T4 Turbo, Like New Idle time only

lcvette

Hello guys I have for sale and PT88 T4 Turbo with .96A/R Turbine Housing Hot Coated in Silver. the turbo as you can see from the pictures is near newn and is 100% perfect and Ready To bolt on and go. It comes with Feed and return Fittings as seen in pictures. Return is -12an and feed is -4an. Please feel free to ask questions! Quickest Response it from emailing. chris@nationalspeedinc.com goes directly to my phone. Thanks! Price is $1250.00 shipped.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

in case pictures are not working I will add them here from a different hosting source. I apologize for any inconvenience.

thanks!

Chris

img0368xd.jpg

img0374k.jpg

img0370w.jpg

img0376to.jpg

I just wanted to take a little time and vouch for the seller. I know Lcvette has a low post count, but buy with confidence. Chris will give you the most trouble-free transaction you could want. I have seen the turbo, and it is just as described.

Again-Buy with confidence.

Geoff

Nice pic, i will need one like that soon, but i need to get the engine first 6.0 LS. Good Luck!

well.. I have a 6.0L iron block assembly I am selling as well, it is a complete motor out of a 2005 Vehicle, it is complete less the stock rods and pistons, needs to be machined for new parts, but crank and 317 heads are perfect so is the block, comes with all the fixins like lifters pushrods, oil pan, coil packs, wiring harness etc etc. selling it for $650 for the whole engine.

I also have for that motor for sale a set of BNIB 12pt Head Stud Kit, Main Stud Kit, and Callies 6.125" Compstar rods with ARP2000 Rod Bolts.

pretty much add bearings and pistons and your ready to go! I will sell the whole package everything including Turbo for:

$2800.00 not gonna find a better jump start then that for new parts ready to go!

Chris