FS: Precision PT71 GTQ

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Hey guys, I bought a turbo in the midst of building my V6 and have dropped the six to go V8, So Im going to place it for sale. Its a PT71GTQ, 7180H. I purchased it from a board member who told me it was a PT70GTQ, I recived it and realised it is not, attempted to contact him regaurding it with no luck. I have never ran it, the shaft play is well within the norm. The housing is ported quite a bit and will definately need an external gate. The compressor was polished by a board member. The turbine housing has some marks from trying to free it from the CHRA for ceramic coating but is still good to use. Turbo looks like it will be fine, no evidence of oil anywhere it should not be. Im open to offers on it, seeing as how I dont know alot about its past, the seller claimed it to be only used for about ten runs, hard to say but also told me it was a 70 so I question his credibility:confused: So im open to offers on it guys, lets keep it on the cheaper side so if it did need a rebuild your still ahead of the game and you wont think im a crook!!! Ill post some pictures of it tomorow evening! Thanks, Ryan:biggrin:

Heres some pics of when it was purchased, Ill take some new ones tomorrow of the polished housing and the marks on the turbine housing~

Attachments

• 70GTQ2.jpg
    70GTQ2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 360
  • 70GTQ.jpg
    70GTQ.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 359
  • Grand National 102.jpg
    Grand National 102.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 354
TTT. Turbo is still available. This turbo should be bolt on and go, it really looks good and no shaft play. Open to offers considering I have never ran it so dont know alot about it other than the seller lacked honesty, trying to free up some space!

You could just throw it in the box with the fuel pumps......lol :biggrin:
JK.......
Bump for a good seller!

Let me know

Hey whats up how much are you looking for it P/M me and let me know would like this for my new build so will be waiting
thanks richard p