FS or Parts Trade: 1992 F150

Brutal87

More Money Than Brains
I'm selling my '92 F150 Custom. My father bought it new back in '92. Black ext. with Gray int. 110,000 miles. Inline 6, 2WD.

F150forsale.jpg

F150forsale2.jpg

F150forsale3.jpg

Sorry.. The truck is dirty in the pics.. It's been way too cold out to detail it.

Heres the history... It was my dads truck. He bought it new in '91. He worked very close to the house & did very minimal driving in it. It only had 42,000 miles on it in '00. Thats when he got sick & I started driving him around & using the truck more & more. I put most of the miles on it from 42,000 to 100,000. Right before he passed away in '03, I did tune up & drove it for about 5000 miles or so. Mid '03 the truck was parked in the back yard after his death & left until I brought in home in the summer of '05. I changed the plugs, wires, alt, battery, power steering pump, oil change, belt, hoses, heavy duty trans cooler, brakes, rotors, coil & duel exhaust. I have less than 500 miles on all the new stuff. The truck runs great. It starts right up every time.

Heres my problem..I have 5 cars right now...

'05 Focus
'05 Mustang
'87 Grand National
'93 Mustang
& the F150.......

I would LOVE to keep it because it was my Dads but I just don't have room for it. I was planing on restoring it over the winter but I have to work on the Grand National. The truck is in nice shape.. It comes with a brand new (still in box).. steel hood, tailgate & chrome headlight trim. Also has a bedliner, soft cover & a remote starter. The rear wheel wells have some rust but the truck is VERY solid.

$2000 or will trade for Grand National Parts. (PARTS ONLY OR PARTS & CASH, NO CAR TRADES)

I can use:
-Drivers side upper door panel pull trim.
-Front & Rear bumper-ettes
-Aftermarket Heads
-Aftermarket Intake
-Aftermarket Throttle Body
-Upper Dash Panel (speaker covers)
-Nice set of stock wheels & tires
---- Let me know what you have..

You can contact me at: svtgarage@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking,
Carl