FS: NOS short block in crate & Duttweiler heads

turbo

Never used or opened: NOS Buick turbo short block in original crate (would cost over $3500 to duplicate).

Never used: Duttweiler 8445 Steel heads PP (mild polish). Street Port. Springs are one step up from stock.

Package price for crate & heads is $2775. Prefer local pickup in Los Angeles and I will accept PayPal.

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

Noon time: I think I've answered all of the pms (eleven so far). Bill is in first spot at this point as he was the first to respond. Many wanted to separate...rather go for the whole package. May have a definitive answer later today. Thanks for all the interest!

Motor

Motor and heads very resonable. Boy wish I had the cash. Its always like this at the end of the year.....

I'd need another $100.00 to cover the cost of shipping the heads with the engine. Your offer would only cover the cost of shipping the engine.

Thanks

I'd need another $100.00 to cover the cost of shipping the heads with the engine. Your offer would only cover the cost of shipping the engine.

Thanks

Ok you win.... :wink:

Paypal in the full amount of your counter offer will be sent as soon as I get home from work.

Thanks, Bill

Pms replied to, but not sure they are going through as they aren't appearing in my sent items folder. Please let me know if anyone who should have a pm from me does not.