FS: NICE t-tops, original seals and soft cases. plastics included

kaj

i have off my '85 some very nice t-top glass. they have what look to be the original seals. they are nice and soft. no degradation. nothing missing. both latches work perfectly. they even have the trim on the front and rear of each window.
the ONLY thing i can see that may be wrong is the trim on front and back of the passenger side seems to end 1/4" from the inside edge of the glass (towards the center of roof). i'm not sure if they are normally like that or not. it doesn't seem to affect anything. maybe they are like that from time to time. i dunno.
both latches work perfect.
i also have bags that are OEM GM soft bags that came with the car. no rips, tears, etc. great condition.

i can ship these, at the buyer's risk. i'd suggest against it. picking up is probably the best idea.

i also have the original, grey plastics from the interior of the car. any part that is t-top related is for sale. anything that will transfer to my hard top is NOT for sale.

from what i can tell, common prices are:

$150 for the glass with plastic trim around handles.
$75 for all t-top plastic pieces minus trim around handles.
$40 sail panels
$50 t-top bags

if anyone is looking for any other t-top stuff, let me know. i'm converting to a hard top, so i won't be needing any of it.

UPDATE! i did find a defect on the driver's-side rubber seal. i also found that the previous owner did a poor job painting the outside metal trim of both ttops.

here are some pictures. sorry about everything being dirty. the car has been sitting for about a month. no cracks, chips, or scratches on any of the glass. and HELL NO did i add the home window stripping. that's the previous owner and why i'm swapping to a hard top. LOL

pics of driver side plastic and seal:

ttop1driver.JPG

ttop2driver.JPG

pics of passenger side plastic and seals along with the "shorter" window trim:

ttop3.JPG

ttop4.JPG

ttop5.JPG

ttop6.JPG

here is the defect on the driver's-side rubber seal and the bad paint on the outside metal trim. trim looks the same on both sides.:

ttoptrim.JPG

ttoptrim2.JPG

ttoptrim3.JPG

ttoptrim4.JPG

ttop

Kaj: are you parting out your 85 or just the ttop section?

If I understood your transferring every thing off the 85 ttop to another body (hard top) except the ttops parts

I guess I am asking if your just going to have a ttop shell left?

after rereading are you going to switch tops from ttop to hard top?

Kaj: are you parting out your 85 or just the ttop section?

If I understood your transferring every thing off the 85 ttop to another body (hard top) except the ttops parts

I guess I am asking if your just going to have a ttop shell left?

after rereading are you going to switch tops from ttop to hard top?

Replacing my t-top body with a hard top, yes. Too much work but im stoked.