FS: Motron 60# Inj + TT chip

boosted3

I have a used set of motron 60# injectors with a matching Turbotweak chip $315 shipped

I will accept a test pipe for a stock downpipe in trade against them.
Thanks!

I have a home made test pipe for stock downpipe. If you have a cell phone that can receive photos that would be best if your interested. How old are the injectors? What type of car was the chip set up for? Stall, turbo size ect?

Thanks

I have a home made test pipe for stock downpipe. If you have a cell phone that can receive photos that would be best if your interested. How old are the injectors? What type of car was the chip set up for? Stall, turbo size ect?

Thanks

My cell number is 406-570-1766
I bought the injectors and chip from a friend used at the beginning of this year so im not sure how old they are. maybe a year and a half? I had it on my car which is stock engine, 3000 stall, with a 6262 and alky and it worked great! it is an alky chip btw.
I already have a stock downpipe.
thanks!

What kind of times did you get with your set up? I will send you a photo of the dump pipe later today.

What kind of times did you get with your set up? I will send you a photo of the dump pipe later today.

I never had my car to the track but im pretty confident that it would have gone low 11's or even high 10's with traction and the boost turned up. It fried the tires all over town! :biggrin: