Fs: ls1 conversion parts

KevinB

NEW price on headers and hotside!!!

Make offer. Only thing I may not budge much on is the turbo because I may use it for the new 6 build.

I am going to go back to a 6. A friend bought the short block last night.

Here's is what I got left:
all photos are in the lsx section in my thread "and so it begins"
All parts are brand new, have been bolted on, but never ran unless otherwise noted

eBay headers and hotside, all stainless steel. Will not separate. No wastegate plumbed in. $600

66mm pte gate (never bolted up) $450 obo

Brp solid mounts $200 obo

GM performance parts oil pan (h2). New and tapped for oil drain line. Could put a plug in. Fits gbody great. $175 obo

Tci sfi th350/400 flywheel $250 obo

Gt4788 t6 turbo with .96 housing, dyno time only $1100 obo

I will add more later.

Parting out:

Engine and intake are sold.

Hot side and headers $1200 obo...and I mean OBO!!
gm performance parts oil pan with dipstick. New, never had oil in it. bolted up and thats it. Fits a gbody good. $170 obo
BRP solid mounts $200 obo
TCI SFI flywheel, never opened $225 obo
GT4788 t6 .96 housing with all flanges $1050
brand new 66mm pte gate with a few sections off ss pipe for plumping it, $500 obo. Still in box

LOL it was kind of a serious question. Everyone and they're grandma has a turbo ls engine.
Btw I posted this link to a local fb board to try to help selling your stuff.

LOL it was kind of a serious question. Everyone and they're grandma has a turbo ls engine.
Btw I posted this link to a local fb board to try to help selling your stuff.
Thanks! I lost interest in the car this summer and havent touched it since winter. Selling the v8 stuff to just put a mild 6 in it to go cruising in. Hope to get my interest back in it. Good thing is that a lot of the money I spent went to parts that are universal and will work with a v6 too

Thanks! I lost interest in the car this summer and havent touched it since winter. Selling the v8 stuff to just put a mild 6 in it to go cruising in. Hope to get my interest back in it. Good thing is that a lot of the money I spent went to parts that are universal and will work with a v6 too

Just like I tell a lot of people, you can only use wot so much on the street.

Do you have a new build thread started?

Just like I tell a lot of people, you can only use wot so much on the street.

Do you have a new build thread started?
Not at this time. The chassis is pretty much already done, it has Baseline suspensions upper and lowers with the ic buckets and qa1's, the front is pa performance uppers and lowers (same as trz pro's) with afco coil overs. The trans is a EA th400, ptc 9.5 17 blade. rearend is 8.5 with 31 spline axles and strange cclip eliminators. EFI is a Holley system. Fuel is a weldon 2025 pump. And everything else inbetween. Just need to make the 6pt bar into a 10 point. When we did the bar, we left it so adding the last bars would be easy. I set it up to run in the 8's eventually. It will all be overkill for 10's lol.

Have you been to Edgewater much this year? I went a few times, but did not see you there

I have been working tech at the Wednesday night "street races" event there. Haven't been to many Friday's at all.

Oh ok. I have been down there a couple of Weds. Do you still need that wiring harness that you were looking for?

I ended up getting one. On Wednesdays I am at the tech booth until 9 then I run the timeslip booth during eliminations

yes. and all the bolts. It is tapped on the pass side for an oil return. could use it or find a 3/8" npt plug for it

Going back to the six!!! It seems like you were not far away from completing the swap. Just goes to show you, these race/street cars are never done. Always changing, its never fast enough lol. Anyway,. here is a bump for you and good luck.

Thanks.
I had a buyer for all of it and he went a different type route. I've parted some out. All I got left are the headers, hotside, turbo, oil pan and mounts.
I will post more pics. This is the only place they are for sale right now. I'm trying to get a cdl right now for a new job, after I pass the test I will press harder to sell it all.

Pics of the hotside. $1k obo
This was designed to work with an electric water pump. The pictures show it with a truck water pump. Notice how close it is to the thermostat housing. The housing is reversed in the pic. It will not fit in its normal position. You will have to come up with a solution for this. Electric pump is one or modification of the time thermostat housing is the other.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1378646104238.jpg
    1378646104238.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 1378646127953.jpg
    1378646127953.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 1378646147217.jpg
    1378646147217.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 1378646165845.jpg