FS - LS Swap complete Serpentine setup without AC

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
98-02 F-body LS Complete Serpentine Setup

This is a complete bracket and pulley kit for LSx swaps. This is from the 98-02 LS1 Camaro. This front drive will fit all LS based engines including the 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, and 6.2. A/C setup is not included. This kit comes with all new GM brackets and bolts, A used 40K mile water pump and balancer, remanufactured alternator and steering pump. This setup includes the following items, all of which are new, or low mile used OE parts.

LS1 main alternator mount bracket, alternator support bracket, and power steering pump mount bracket. New GM. And a remanufactured Alternator
LS1 power steering pump pulley and reservoir, New GM. And a remanufactured power steering pump LS1 main accessory belt idler pulley and belt tensioner assembly - Tensioner is Dayco, idler is GM
LS1 harmonic balancer, 40K mile Used LS1 Water Pump - Used 40K miles

Complete with GM bolts.

Iron blocks (4.8,5.3,6.0,6.2) Require drilling and tapping a hole for the alternator bracket, simple to do.

This Setup fits G-bodys like a golve - Super Nice!

$500.00 Plus Shipping - Thats a Steal

Call or Text for Details - Ryan - 651-707-6419

Attachments

• LS Brackets.jpg
    LS Brackets.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 118
  • GNPULLIES.jpg
    GNPULLIES.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 117
This is a little off topic, but I'm curious to know. Are you guys taking the stock ls1's and just adding a turbo, and cranking out some serious power? I have the ls1 in my camaro, and when I was looking at forced induction, you cant get more then 500ish safely with these engines. Just curious to know what you guys are doing with these engines.

Sorry for going off topic. TTT ;)