FS laptop

Boostedpimp

awd v6 power
Have a very clean and hardly used Thinkpad T410 that I'm looking to sell. Everything works 100% on it and no damage or scratches on it. Battery works as it should and the only reason for selling it is to put some funds towards medical bills. That and well I don't ever use it so don't really have any need for it.

It would be great for everyday needs

T410
i5
128GB Solid State hdd (also have a spare 320GB sata drive I've never used I can toss in with it)
8GB memory
Wifi
usb, vga out ports etc
DVDRW drive

Windows 7 64bit and MS Office

Need $175 out of it shipped via UPS to states and buyer covers paypal fees

Any questions feel free to ask or PM

Thanks

Have a very clean and hardly used Thinkpad T410 that I'm looking to sell. Everything works 100% on it and no damage or scratches on it. Battery works as it should and the only reason for selling it is to put some funds towards medical bills. That and well I don't ever use it so don't really have any need for it.

It would be great for everyday needs

T410
i5
128GB Solid State hdd (also have a spare 320GB sata drive I've never used I can toss in with it)
8GB memory
Wifi
usb, vga out ports etc
DVDRW drive

Windows 7 64bit and MS Office

Need $175 out of it shipped via UPS to states and buyer covers paypal fees

Any questions feel free to ask or PM

Thanks
Do you offer computers from time to time here? I think I purchased a Lenovo T60 from you a few years back and am still using it with no problems. The battery is pretty much useless for data logging,so I wouldn't mind a battery that can go longer than 5 minutes and Windows XP support will be gone soon.

Yup I sell them from time to time and those T60's are good solid little guys for tuning.. Batteries unfortunately only last so long before they start going especially if they aren't being drained/fully recharged on occasion. I forget but there's a certain way to run a battery down/recharge it to "condition" it to get the most out of them. Prob be able to google search it so if you pickup another battery it might help get more time outta it.

Batteries unfortunately only last so long before they start going especially if they aren't being drained/fully recharged on occasion.
Yes,I always have used it with it plugged in. I did use that method of regenerating and it did make a slight difference. After seeing your add,I purchased a new battery last night so I'm looking forward to seeing how long it will hold a charge. I won't be leaving it plugged in this time. If you PM me your paypal info,I will send you $181.00. Thanks.