FS: GTA wheels, full set of 4 $300 shipped

Trannyman95

I have an extra set of GTA wheels I bought a few years ago and decided to sell them. The set consists of 2 fronts and 2 rears. They are gold in color. One of the rear wheels looks like it was possibly repainted/refinished the darker gold color that you dont see too often. These are the later dimpled style wheels. I realize that the Front wheels are more desirable for Gbody cars but want to sell the full set as I wont be using them, and am selling them a lot less than I paid which was $300 plus tax and shipping. I am asking $300 SHIPPED to your door for all 4 wheels, price firm and dont want to split up unless 2 people want a set of each. I will post pics up later this eve when I get a chance. I would give them a 7-8 out of 10 for condition. My intentions were to polish the lips and have them refinished black but already found another set polished that I refinished myself so dont need this set. I am using the GTA rears on the front with a 1" adapter and so far they have been fine though the stance is a bit wide in the front for my liking but looks ok.

GTA Wheel Pics

Ok here are the pics of all 4 wheels. The last one is a rear wheel that I mentioned above being a different color from likely being refinished. The clear appears to be starting to flake on the rim a bit but doesnt appear oxidized just peeling/flaking a bit. One of the Front wheels has some minor marking and scuff marks on the lip in a few areas. I was not worried about any of this when I bought them as I planned to have them polished and nothing looks deep enough to not be able to smooth out and clean up nice with a polishing kit.

2011-12-23_19-40-42_391.jpg

2011-12-23_19-40-53_531.jpg

2011-12-23_19-41-05_406.jpg

2011-12-23_19-40-28_437.jpg

One other thing before someone asks- There are NO center caps or lugs included with these wheels, just the 4 bare wheels.

On a side note- Charlie there is not much to update, its not my car and that would be Codys deparment lol. we got a new fuel system setup up and running late october and wanted to get to the track on 20 psi but ran out of time. Car is a beast now though, really hoping to hit 10.80s with it as it sits with boost up. It was down for about a year for body work and new paint

On a side note- Charlie there is not much to update, its not my car and that would be Codys deparment lol. we got a new fuel system setup up and running late october and wanted to get to the track on 20 psi but ran out of time. Car is a beast now though, really hoping to hit 10.80s with it as it sits with boost up. It was down for about a year for body work and new paint

Well put that in the thread then. I really like the idea of doing the Series II engine but I'm gonna have to make a custom intake to do a draw through set up.:biggrin: