FS: GN powered RX7, one of a kind

Chevelle7d2

Grand National powered RX7:
From the fresh motor to the fresh paint, this car has been completely gone through, no corner was cut here. Here is your chance to own a truly one of a kind 1g RX7.

Engine:
'87 Buick Grand National Turbo 3.8 with a rebuilt short block
ported/polished heads/intake/doghouse
62mm TB
3" front mount intercooler
O'ringed heads, wire loc gaskets
TE-62 turbo
3" downpipe
50lb injectors
Translator +, ect.

The setup is good for high 10's in a Grand National(and the rx7 is only 2450lbs!)

Other Specs:
Cowl Hood
8.8 ford rear
Ladder bar setup
Mini tub
Weld Racing Draglites
GSL-SE brake conversion
Hawk plus pads
Aluminum Radiator
Poly Motor mounts
Built 200-4r tranny w/ transbrake
3500 coan converter
New slicks/front runners
New wheel bearings/rotors
Cage
Line lock
Gauges: Knock,Water,Fuel PSI,Boost,Tranny Temp, Oil Pressure, A/F
Aeromotive Fuel pump
Coilovers
Custom motor/tranny mounts
Fresh 2004 WRX Impreza paint
And much more..

A lot of time and money has been put into this car, and with this current setup it will be capable of 9.90's in the 1/4 mile. The car is street legal, but was built with drag racing as its main focus.

sideviewrx7%20(Medium).jpg

HouseTRIPrandom%20238%20(Medium).jpg

HouseTRIPrandom%20240%20(Medium).jpg

100_3337%20(Medium).JPG

100_3338%20(Medium).JPG

100_3358%20(Medium).JPG

100_3339%20(Medium).JPG

100_3384%20(Medium).JPG

100_3387%20(Medium).JPG

100_3406%20(Medium).JPG

Additional PICTURES and VIDEO can be seen by visiting the following link: Index of /GNFB

I built the car over the past two years, and since then I have put 150 miles on the motor(breaking it in), motor runs flawless, starts every time, and has perfect oil pressure. I got it done just as winter hit last year and so it was put away for the season. The ONLY reason I am selling this car is because I am working on buying a house and the extra cash is needed elsewhere.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I am willing to help ship in anyway I can.

Asking $12,500 or best offer. Located in Lincoln, Nebraska.

sick...just plain effin' sick. Should the lotto gods smile upon me I would buy that in a heartbeat...Can't be called a ricer with a buick heart.

Email sent. :smile:

sick...just plain effin' sick. Should the lotto gods smile upon me I would buy that in a heartbeat...Can't be called a ricer with a buick heart.

Thanks, it really is a nice car, and hell if you moved the intercooler, swapped the hood, took off the slicks in the back, it might make for one hell of a sleeper. You should see the looks on peoples faces when they realize whats under the hood. :biggrin:

wow didnt see this post not sure how i missed it. bump for one sweet ass ride.