FS: GM Crate Engine, 350 Turbo Trans, And Edlebrock 1400 Carb

my1stgn

Hey guys! I have the following for sale. If your interested make let me know! Thanks!

GM Crate engine. Came off a 1978 Chevy Corvette. Not sure about the miles or mods. I am helping my buddy do an engine swap to a LS engine so we no longer need this. When we pulled it out it had 1 chipped piston and was sitting for about a year before we tore it apart and found the damaged piston. Make offer. Looking to get may be $100 for it. Includes everything from the oil pan to the intake manifold.

EDELBROCK PERFORMER SERIES 600 CFM, STREET LEGAL ELECTRIC CHOKE CARBURETORS. This also came off the crate engine. 50-state street legal for all 1980 and earlier General Motors V8s (E.O. #D-215-10). Calibrated for maximum fuel economy. Includes timed vacuum ports, EGR and fuel vapor outlet. Comes with the following jets, rods and springs: Metering Jets - Primary .098, Secondary .095; Metering Rods - .073 x .047; Step-Up Spring - orange (5" Hg).Have it for sale on Craigslist for $200 but will sell for $170 to a board member OBO.

Turbo 350 Trans- The trans is off the 78 Vette. Not sure if it is stock but most likely it is. The trans was in perfect working order to my knowledge before the engine blew. Includes TC. Looking to get $150 OBO. Thanks guys!

Will sell all 3 (trans, engine, & Carb) for $300! Let me know!

*BUMP* If you are interested in any of this just make offer. I really need to make room in the garage so I will entertain any offers. Thanks!