FS: Gbody lsx turbo headers

jcuadra

bought these from blown1 a couple weeks ago but i just found a great deal on a built 109 so i wont be needing these anymore
custom single turbo headers t4 flange
$1000 obo
malibu.jpg

It might be helpful information to include what engine mounts you used for this set-up. That way the new owner can use the correct ones for alignment purposes.

Zack

I will buy them back in time if you decide to sell them, I needed cash at the time or I would not have sold them. I have Trans Dapt, I believe mounts. I d have to look for the part number to be certain as I believe they offer 2 or 3 setback options...

I will buy them back in time if you decide to sell them, I needed cash at the time or I would not have sold them. I have Trans Dapt, I believe mounts. I d have to look for the part number to be certain as I believe they offer 2 or 3 setback options...

To be clear...the pic above is them mounted in your car before you sold them to jcuadra?

jcaudra...sending pm

Yes that is mounted in my car, thats as far as I got with them before family medical issues arose...

These are back up for sale and they've been slightly modified to clear f body accessories. I will post pics soon.

pics

Attachments

• phone pics 155.jpg
    phone pics 155.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 287
  • phone pics 156.jpg
    phone pics 156.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 256
more pics

Attachments

• phone pics 137.jpg
    phone pics 137.jpg