FS/FT 1990 Mustang LX convertible "7-up" 5.0 Automatic in PA 19047

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
Recently restored car, new paint, top and interior. Emerald Green metallic, white top and white interior. Car appears all stock/proper besides the radio. 127k miles, no rust, Current Pa inspection. Everything works except a/c needs charged and the power mirrors act weird.
All new Ford OEM emblems
New Ford OEM Cowl Panel
All new softseal gaskets
Rebuilt quarter window motors
New Polo white interior (seat covers,door panels)
New BC/CC paint.
New Polo White top with plastic back window
BBK chrome cold air intake with K&N filter
BBK headers
Bassani x pipe with (2) high flows
Flowmaster tri-chamber american thunder cat back
BBK Power Pullies
MSD Coil
HD fan and clutch
reman alternator
new OEM headlights
(4)Goodyear Eagle tires 225-60r15 on decent "GT turbine" rims that only came on the LX "7-up"
new Bosch silicone Wipers
rebuilt AOD trans with mild shift kit.
3.73 motorsport gears w/ 23 tooth speedo gear (still reads like 5mph off at 85, haha)
Viper Remote Start/Alarm/Keyless Entry
All original Ford Vin stickers attached to every panel.
Original owners packet with 2 sets of keys

It's a really sweet car. My shop gets slow over the summer, so I do some sort of project every year. I built this car for my fiancee, and she's never around to drive it (lives in ohio...long story). She came out a few times this summer and did drive it. We did 100 with the top down and she freaked out and loved every second of it. I don't have a garage at my house and don't really want it to sit outside even under a cover, over the winter. I'll keep in my shop til it sells. I'll also be daily driving it til it gets too cold to drive with the top down. I remember these cars when they were brand new back in '90(I was 11) and I always wanted one. When I came upon this one in the spring, I knew I had to jump on it. She's going to be pissed when it sells, but then again "when isn't she pissed at me?"

I'll consider trades of the non-convertible variety. Old,new, up, down...I have cash or I'll take your car and some...No Bikes,ATVs or boats.

I'm thinking $7k obo and I'll even throw in a set of "chrome pony" wheels off a '93 yellow "feature car". I'm actually trolling for tires as I type this too.

email newtownhood@yahoo.com for pics. send pics and info of your trade(s) there too.

This is a great "wife" car since my 55yr old mom totally loves it but my dad won't buy it for her. The exhaust is "just right" and she daily drives a ford focus!

trade for a decent 86-87 T-Type would be sweet. I might even do an '85 WH1 if the car is super clean. Will put cash on top for the right car.