FS Cat back dual exhaust

BADDGUY6

2¼ Cat back dual exhaust system, (KB? I think) Stock Y, Turbo muffs, Stainless tail pipes. $50

Thanks,
Guy
286-3054

Hey Guy,

All my friends said that your car sounded "sweet"

What did you put on?

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
2¼ Cat back dual exhaust system, (KB? I think) Stock Y, Turbo muffs, Stainless tail pipes. $80

Thanks,
Guy
286-3054

Opps:eek: Wrong price:eek: NEW price$50 Hit wrong key.:D

Hey Guy, it's Robbie. Will it fit on my 85? Do you still have it for sale? Give me a call please at 375-8595. I like buy!

I think he still has it and it should fit...

Do you have the stock exaust system?

Dont qoute me on this, but I believe the 84-85 has a 2-bolt flange at the back of the cat, whereas the 86-87 has a 4-bolt flange. check to be sure...

HTH, Rob

Originally posted by HI85WH1
Dont qoute me on this, but I believe the 84-85 has a 2-bolt flange at the back of the cat, whereas the 86-87 has a 4-bolt flange. check to be sure...

HTH, Rob

Its the same 4 -bolt flange.

The fit of the ATR system is outstanding and the quality is excellent. The Y-pipe is not necked down like others I've seen. This system is so quiet that Guy will probably be installing his secret part back on again!!! ;) The pipes looked like they were polished because they were so shiny! As far as cost and shipping you will have to get the specifics from Guy. :D

Originally posted by TURBOV6
Its the same 4 -bolt flange.

Hmmm, I thought my '85 had the 2 bolt flange...Geoff? Robbie?

Did your '84 T-Type have the 4 bolt?

Not saying you are incorrect Jackson, but I just want to be sure on this...(inquiring minds want to know, you know...:D )

Rob

It has the 4 bolt flange gents... BTW I'm selling the car... Looking for an nice 86/87 for a decent price....

Originally posted by GN owner
This system is so quiet that Guy will probably be installing his secret part back on again!!! ;)
Yes, It's too quiet. Couldn't hear the turbo spool.:( So "Secret Parts" are back in.:D Can hear the turbo spooool good now.:D

Hey guys I was wrong. The front of the cat is a 4 bolt flange, the back flange is a 2 bolt. Sorry for the incorrect info. Guy, thanks again for the exhaust. The car is so quiet now. I love it. Now if only the vacuum hose from the "y" would stay on...