FS: Caspers Knock Gauge & QTP Electric Cut-Out

Nick McCardle

Caspers Knock Gauge - White Face/Black Trim, works perfect, great condition - no scratches.
$65 shipped.

QTP 3" Electric Exhaust Cut-Out - Wire fell on a hot spot under the car and burned through, I am replacing it with wire from a cut-out I had on a previous car in the morning and testing the unit to ensure it still works. Will post vid of it working during the day Thursday. If it's no good, the knock gauge is still for sale :D
$135 shipped.

Both parts sold pending payment. sugarandopium, pics/vid for you below.
New connections were soldered, covered with heat-shrink tube, then wrapped in electrical tape. Still have the quick disconnect by the switch to make it easy to run through the car and as pictured plenty of length of wire for wherever your cut-out is...approximately slightly over 10ft from where the wire exits the motor to the quick disconnect.

YouTube - cutout

sdc14090.jpg

sdc14086.jpg

sdc14087.jpg

sdc14088.jpg

sdc14089.jpg

Looking for a white face knock gauge, but ended up buying a black faced one for the same price!! Someone buy my black faced k. gauge so I can buy this white one!!!

Looking for a white face knock gauge, but ended up buying a black faced one for the same price!! Someone buy my black faced k. gauge so I can buy this white one!!!

I am in the middle of coordination my gauges right now as well. I have a white face knock with black trim ring. I haven't fully decided if I am going to keep the white, or go all black faces. If I go all black, I'll PM you and we can do a straight-up trade. I'll let you know in a week or so.

I'm glad everyone is finding deals, but someone needs to buy mine :D :cool:

Sorry. Didn't mean to Hijack your thread. I thought from the post above that says "sold" that yours had already moved. I would clarify what is still available just so people know. :)

I'm glad everyone is finding deals, but someone needs to buy mine :D :cool:

Nick is your white faced knock gauge still available??? If so I have a buyer for mine so I can buy yours.. Yours have any damage to the bezel or scratched face etc??? I ask because the one I'm selling is mint!!!

Thanks!!
Tony...

Nick is your white faced knock gauge still available??? If so I have a buyer for mine so I can buy yours.. Yours have any damage to the bezel or scratched face etc??? I ask because the one I'm selling is mint!!!

Thanks!!
Tony...

It's mint.

Attachments

• SDC14100.JPG
    SDC14100.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 139
  • SDC14101.JPG
    SDC14101.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 138
  • SDC14102.JPG
    SDC14102.JPG