FS, CA. Dr Gas BoomTip, OEM Turbo T wheels/new BFGs. doors, more

kaj

pictures will be up as soon as i can get to the shop. i have:

'86/87 uppipe with a Greddy type RS blow off valve $150 shipped.
OEM Turbo T wheels (Vector) with NEW BFG t/a radials mounted. $offer
Dr Gas custom made 3" BoomTip for that "nascar" look. the thing is sexy. Dr. Gas Exhaust - Store - Street Boom Tube Exhaust Tip $100 shipped
stock injectors, complete and functioning. offer
driver-side front amber turn signal (bumper mounted) $35 shipped/offer
Caspers fuel pump upgrade kit Specializing in automotive interconnect and wiring systems new and still in package $45 shipped
Suspension Techniques lowering springs for regal/monte carlo/etc. in box, never opened. $200 shipped/offer
5" AutoMeter Monster tach NIB, opened for pictures $65 shipped
AutoMeter vacuum/boost gauge 2 5/8" (the larger one) brand new, in box, removed to install in autometer black, steel mounting cup. $60 shipped $75 with mounting cup. neither have ever been installed. comes with all wiring, fittings, and vacuum line.
used Accufab FPR. dirty and kinda old, but works. $offer.
1 set of complete doors, minus door panels. all wiring, handles, mirror controls, windows, hinges, bolts etc are there. i even have the keys somewhere. everything works. NO RUST, no dents. just need prep, pain, and panels. i am not willing to ship these. they are far too ginormous and heavy. $500/offer picked up

more to be added soon, i just have to go by the shop and see what all is left. prices listed at "offer" will be updated once i figure out what market value/what i paid comes out to.

can you send me pictures of the up pipe. what spring is in it (how much boost?) my email is justinrems@yahoo.com

sent. i forgot to mention the piping is jet hot coated and semi-polished silver. it's what we always called a "charge pipe", not an up pipe as i previously stated. sadly, no way to edit my OP. anyway, it goes from the TB to the FMIC, i believe. sorry. not too familiar with the terminology. LOL

Boom tube- send paypal addy...

what side of the car is this for...

passenger side. i didn't want it in my ear, and it's more authentic being on that side. LOL. it's f'ing beautiful, man. my most favorite part out of all that were going on my car. it's a work of art. paypal address sent.

can you send me pictures of the up pipe. what spring is in it (how much boost?) my email is justinrems@yahoo.com

it just occured to me you may be confusing a BOV with a waste gate? to my knowledge BOVs don't come with different springs, as they are adjustable by a set screw and locking nut. please let me know if i'm missing something.

it just occured to me you may be confusing a BOV with a waste gate? to my knowledge BOVs don't come with different springs, as they are adjustable by a set screw and locking nut. please let me know if i'm missing something.

What boost were you running when you took it off

Please pm me .... And give me pics of the accufab Fpr... Tell me what you want for it... I can paypal asap... Thanks

Sorry about that, I thought when you selected payment it automatically charged you. I sent you another payment and the fees for that one haha

no worries. LOL. i just had my paypal account figured to a "t" and needed that $5 for shipping. i budget too much.. i admit. haha. part went out today via USPS. they didn't give me any kind of tracking numbers, though. i thought USPS does. maybe only if you ask? anyway.. i kept the receipt from the shipping company in case there are any issues.

Please pm me .... And give me pics of the accufab CPR... Tell me what you want for it... I can paypal asap... Thanks

i THINK i threw it out while bringing everything out of my garage. :( it was kinda old looking, but worked fine. it not being shiny and pretty seemed to scare off buyers. i'll double check for you.

'86/87 uppipe with a Greddy type RS blow off valve $150 shipped. SOLD
OEM Turbo T wheels (Vector) with NEW BFG t/a radials mounted. $offer
Dr Gas custom made 3" BoomTip for that "nascar" look. the thing is sexy. Dr. Gas Exhaust - Store - Street Boom Tube Exhaust Tip $100 shipped SOLD
stock injectors, complete and functioning. offer SOLD
Caspers fuel pump upgrade kit Specializing in automotive interconnect and wiring systems new and still in package $45 shipped
Suspension Techniques lowering springs for regal/monte carlo/etc. in box, never opened. $200 shipped/offer
5" AutoMeter Monster tach NIB, opened for pictures $65 shipped
AutoMeter vacuum/boost gauge 2 5/8" (the larger one) brand new, in box, removed to install in autometer black, steel mounting cup. $60 shipped $75 with mounting cup. neither have ever been installed. comes with all wiring, fittings, and vacuum line.
used Accufab FPR. dirty and kinda old, but works. $offer.
1 set of complete doors, minus door panels. all wiring, handles, mirror controls, windows, hinges, bolts etc are there. i even have the keys somewhere. everything works. NO RUST, no dents. just need prep, pain, and panels. i am not willing to ship these. they are far too ginormous and heavy. $400/offer picked up NEW PRICE

pipe/BOV, boom tube, and scanmaster all went out today via USPS!