FS: Brand New PTE HP76HPS Billet Ball-Bearing Polished Compressor Housing!

lcvette

Hello All,

I have for sale a brand new never used Precision Turbo. It is a HP76HPS HP, Billet 76mm compressor wheel, HPS Turbine wheel, .96 A/R Tang Turbine housing Non divided, T4 4 bolt foot print. It has the Anti-surge compressor cover, polished from Precision. Comes the brand new T4 Gasket supplied with it from PTE and the Product card with serial and part number on it. I had to wait for almost 2 months to receive this turbo and in the interim my plans changed and this unit is no longer correct for my build (IS300).

With all costs and shipping I paid $2468.00 to my door.

I am selling the turbo at a hefty loss for only three weeks of looking at it.

Price Shipped to you w/ Paypal Fees included $2099.00.

Those who are considering one of these and have priced them optioned out like this know that the base BB, Billet unit is $100 more then this. Add the compressor cover upgrade and the polish job and it is a bargain price for a brand new unit that will sparkle under your hood and will let you sleep well knowing it has never once seen exhaust gas.

Please feel free to contact me here or by email at chris@nationalspeedinc.com. email is fastest way to get a response as I carry my phone with me 24/7. I can have this unit boxed and shipped the same day if notified before lunch that payment has been sent. I ship FedEx only with signature required and provided tracking numbers by 3pm the day it ships.

Thanks for looking in!

Chris Polanski
chris@nationalspeedinc.com

img0382o.jpg

img0390.jpg

img0378.jpg

img0385i.jpg

img0388c.jpg

img0395q.jpg

img0394y.jpg

img0384v.jpg

img0377r.jpg

img0383b.jpg

It's a good thing I didn't see this b4 I bought my 71. Wow, that thing is sweet. Killer price to. What a beast! What's that thing rated at? 1250+hp I would think.

Rated at 1200HP from precision. the base non billet is rated at 1150hp. I have seen these things outspool smaller turbos with the BB option as well. I hate to sell it but I have two projects going on now and one of them changed and that has affected the end goal for the other one now. Only need one car set on Kill mode!

If your interest is piqued....... I am sure someone is hunting a 71... ;)

By the way is the 71mm BB? These center sections are long waits from precision. this one is brand new and ready for a home. and the price is set to move it!

Thanks!

Chris

Yea, the 71 is a BB. I just don't have the cubes to spool that. The turbo I have would split my block into little iddy biddy pieces if I even got anywhere near it's potiental HP rating.....:D

That would be a killer turbo for a stage motor tho. I do wonder about how fast it spools up tho. I bet it's a lot faster then I am thinking.

It's a very good price for sure. I would think someone would jump on that cause they do take quite some time to get. Mine took 2-3 months.

Is this turbo also rebuildable? would you consider anything in trade partially or full,like wheel sets or stage2 parts?

I would imagine it can be rebuilt from Precision. This one is brand new never been rebuilt. I am looking for an outright sale to purchase a different combination.

Thanks though!

Chris

Reduced Price $1999.00 Shipped!

Reduced the price, $1999.00 Shipped! Folks it doesn't get better than this value wise and I won't be dropping the price anymore so if you are teetering on the edge going back and forth, pull the trigger, It IS the turbo you want!

Chris

Just to throw this out, this is the newest Air Cooled Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing unit from Precision. No waterlines required and the service life of these ball bearings is said to be 5 times that of the steel balls found in the older models.

Chris

What combination are you going to? Smaller turbo? This is the turbo i want- just dont have the cash right now but do have other parts including new BB turbo.

Side by side, how would the spool up rate for this turbo compare to an old school PT76GTS non BB turbo when judging them in a drag strip setting? I would like to have something that responds a lot faster to my 250" TA powerplant.

What combination are you going to? Smaller turbo? This is the turbo i want- just dont have the cash right now but do have other parts including new BB turbo.

I am going Have two vehicles that I am currently modding, a Lexus IS300 which was going to get this turbo and a 96 C4 Corvette which was using a P88 and is now going to be twins. I had planned to leave the corvette alone for a while and make the Lexus a silly power maker, but with the Vette going together for 4 digit power numbers again I decided to humble down my Lexus build. I already have the new unit for the lexus which will be MUCH smaller for street use.

Side by side, how would the spool up rate for this turbo compare to an old school PT76GTS non BB turbo when judging them in a drag strip setting? I would like to have something that responds a lot faster to my 250" TA powerplant.

From my experience the ball bearing units will typically spool anywhere from 100-300 RPM sooner than their journal bearing counterparts on smaller cubic inch engines. The figure diminishes with more cubes on the same size turbo. Being you have a 250" motor I would imagine you would see some spool increase benefit but I wouldn't expect the undeliverable. The compressor wheel on this unit is more efficient than the cast wheel by design and will make about 50 more horsepower than its older cast counterpart. the other benefits are better thrust load management, less oil pressure consumption (more flow for the mains/Rods) and a more efficient charge air output.

Thanks,

Chris