FS: BGC Intake/AccuFab 70mm TB/85 lbhr Injectors Hooker Headers...

Send PayPal info I'll take the valve covers IF and ONLY IF they clear roller rockers. Thanks.

Hi Staaged,

I bought it from a friend. It was on an 84 GN. He said that it worked fine. It's still available if you want it.
Thanks!

Kevin
Ok Kevin...I will take it....I'm just worried the heavy Hydroboost unit will shift and crush or damage the lines during shipping. Is there any chance the lines can be shipped seperately? Also is this the correct PAYPAL address for me to send payment: impalalt1ss@zero.net THANKS

Ok Kevin...I will take it....I'm just worried the heavy Hydroboost unit will shift and crush or damage the lines during shipping. Is there any chance the lines can be shipped seperately? Also is this the correct PAYPAL address for me to send payment: impalalt1ss@zero.net THANKS
Kevin, Thanks for the response. Payment was sent. Please email me when you ship, along with a tracking number.

Kevin, Thanks for the response. Payment was sent. Please email me when you ship, along with a tracking number.
Thanks for the quick payment Staaged. I'll ship the parts tomorrow and email tracking info.
Thanks.
Kevin

Send PayPal info I'll take the valve covers IF and ONLY IF they clear roller rockers. Thanks.

Hi Paul,
Sorry for the slow response. These won't clear roller rockers without using valve cover spacers.
Thanks.
Kevin

Thanks for the quick payment Staaged. I'll ship the parts tomorrow and email tracking info.
Thanks.
Kevin
Kevin, You stated this Hydroboost system was removed from a 1984 Grand National. Do you know if it would be somewhat of a direct bolt-on to my 1987 Grand National, or might require some modifications. Other guys reading this who have done the swap, feel free to chime in. Your input is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

I'll take a stock intake/plenum/fuel rail assembly as partial trade for the BGC intake/plenum/fuel rail. I'll either take $300 cash difference or consider additional parts for trade. I'll trade up or down. I'm looking for a small turbo (60-65mm preferred) or a 3" downpipe or a double pumper fuel pump assembly.

Hi Staaged.
Let me know when you get the parts. I shipped them on Wednesday in two separate boxes as requested.
Thanks.
Kevin, The parts arrived today. Thanks for the SUPER FAST shipping, and the very cool banner that I will hang in the garage. It was nice doing business with you. Take care.

hey kevin its charles i just sent you the rest of the money for the intake and other stuff an you help me with what else i need to buy to complete the setup thanks a lot any help would be great i just bought my gn a few weeks ago :)