FS: BGC Intake/AccuFab 70mm TB/85 lbhr Injectors Hooker Headers...

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
It's time to clean out the shop...

Up for sell is a BGC Intake with fuel rails, BGC plenum, RJC billet spacer, AccuFab 70mm throttle body, billet rad hose outlet, billet angle IAC adapter, billet vacuum block, and 85 lb/hr injectors.
It also includes the TPS and IAC.
It's been ported to match Felpro 1200 intake gaskets.
If you're looking to run in the 9's through the quarter (or quicker), this is the intake for you. If you have a 13 second car, then you don't need this one.
I'll take $1200 shipped in the 48 States for it. If you want it w/o the injectors, I'll take $1000 shipped.
I'll take $800 shipped w/o the injectors and throttle body. I'll also consider trading for the right 62 to 67 mm turbo.

A set of Buick Motorsports Valve Covers with one of the Breathers. $120 shipped.

A set of ceramic coated Hooker headers with crossover and turbo pipe for $300 shipped. They are in great shape...with only 150 street miles on them. This is another part that works good on a 9 second car. They aren't the right part for a mostly stock car.

The hydroboost brake system with lines and master cylinder is $150 shipped.

The MAC Tools MB1100 box is $800. It's in good shape and all of the drawers slide very nicely.
I'll also consider trading for the a good 62-67 mm turbo.

All of the parts are located in Ripley, MS, just 60 miles southeast of Memphis, TN.

Thanks,
Kevin

BGCintake.jpg

RJCspacer.jpg

Injectors2.jpg

valvecovers-1.jpg

Headers1.jpg

Headers2.jpg

brakes.jpg

Mactoolbox.jpg

Kevin, what are you including with/on the tb? Is that shipped price? Thx

will you sell the fuel rails separate and how much thanks let me know.
Hi,
I want to keep the rails, intake and plenum as a set, unless someone steps up and wants the intake and plenum without the rails.
Thanks for the offer though.
Kevin

It's time to clean out the shop...

Up for sell is a BGC Intake with fuel rails, BGC plenum, RJC billet spacer, AccuFab 70mm throttle body, billet rad hose outlet, billet angle IAC adapter, billet vacuum block, and 85 lb/hr injectors.
It also includes the TPS and IAC.
It's been ported to match Felpro 1200 intake gaskets.
If you're looking to run in the 9's through the quarter (or quicker), this is the intake for you. If you have a 13 second car, then you don't need this one.
I'll take $1200 shipped in the 48 States for it. If you want it w/o the injectors, I'll take $1000 shipped.
I'll take $800 shipped w/o the injectors and throttle body. I'll also consider trading for the right 62 to 67 mm turbo.

A set of Buick Motorsports Valve Covers with one of the Breathers. $120 shipped.

A set of ceramic coated Hooker headers with crossover and turbo pipe for $300 shipped. They are in great shape...with only 150 street miles on them. This is another part that works good on a 9 second car. They aren't the right part for a mostly stock car.

The hydroboost brake system with lines and master cylinder is $150 shipped.

The MAC Tools MB1100 box is $800. It's in good shape and all of the drawers slide very nicely.
I'll also consider trading for the a good 62-67 mm turbo.

All of the parts are located in Ripley, MS, just 60 miles southeast of Memphis, TN.

Thanks,
Kevin

BGCintake.jpg

RJCspacer.jpg

Injectors2.jpg

valvecovers-1.jpg

Headers1.jpg

Headers2.jpg

brakes.jpg

Mactoolbox.jpg
I see there has been no posts of interest in the hydroboost. Was the hydroboost installed on a Grand National?...if so, did it work well? If the answer is yes to both, please put me first in line for the setup. THANKS.

Hi Staaged,

I bought it from a friend. It was on an 84 GN. He said that it worked fine. It's still available if you want it.
Thanks!

Kevin

I see there has been no posts of interest in the hydroboost. Was the hydroboost installed on a Grand National?...if so, did it work well? If the answer is yes to both, please put me first in line for the setup. THANKS.