FS: ATR headers... with downpipe

GNandGS

I'm still here!
What I think are ATR headers:
Downpipe Guide

dr_header.jpg

Image17.jpg

Image19.jpg

Those are pics of the actual set I submitted to gnttype. These come with the v-clamps and crossover... as a big bonus there is also a downpipe that fits the stock turbo. :) The DP is just a test part but works! Has flange welded on for bolting up to cat.

As you can see has a way to bolt up a diff style wastegate. I installed a blockoff plate and ran them with stock turbo.

There is also an adaptor that allows for 4 bolt turbos. I'll have to make sure its still "findable" before I can say its included. If found, it is.

Finally, if I recall, there was a hole I plugged for a temp probe.

MIGHT consider having these shipped but would rather not. I have NO idea what shipping costs are and its a hassle since Im not there to do it.

No repair needed, didnt leak when I tried them. Pick them up in Newton or Wichita Kansas area.

$425 entertaining offers.

Shawn

I had a PM indicating some things in this post were unclear. Let me know if there is something Im missing.

I forget that folks dont cling to my every word and read all my posts.... SO, to be very clear, I am living in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. The parts are in Kansas in my old house we sold to my brother. This means that there are delays in communication sometimes (but I live online) and just grabbing the phone to call might not happen unless there is a problem

Ive been around a long long time - buy with a warm fuzzy feeling that Im not gonna screw anyone over. Nobody implied otherwise btw.

My Buick plans are on hold, probably forever, so Im clearing out things to fund a project here.

86/87 TRs.

Older ones would "bolt up" but you would need an 86/87 style turbo/intake setup.

If Im not correct hopefully someone will chime in.

Have both headers, crossover, and clamps. I SHOULD have the adaptor for 4 bolt turbos also but will need to located that first.

Dont forget the DP ;)

Asking $425 throw some offers. Shipping will take a bit to setup and would rather not but can inquire about it. If you have any buddies in the mid-west that can pick them up and handle that for you it works best for me as Im overseas.

Digging through a LARGE box of pics didnt help but then I found some pics on my external HD... not much I admit, but then it should be enough right?

Headers bolted up:

DP finished pictured next to stock DP/CAT:

All but done. Blockoff plate installed (with gasket) and DP connected:

The DP wasnt intended as some performance part. More of just an experimental mockup item as I didnt have a different one and wasnt going to spend $ just to bolt these on. Later returned to stock with plans to use these on a later build. One COULD use it though... nothing wrong with it.