FS: 86 gn

84tt

Whatthehellisleakingnow!
Hey guys
My co-worker friend who bought ronnie-D's old car I believe has to sell to make room for a new car.
He bought the car as a project but does not have enough time to work on it....
Car is running and drives
Brakes not working....PM went out but he has the conversion brake kit for it just need to install
Rust in all the usual places...it is a T_top
Needs a front window I believe it has a crack in it.
Interior needs some work too...
This car is up for quick sale...
It could either be restored or just parted out....I am pretty sure you have to buy it whole though.
Thing drives and shifts good....
My friend says BEST OFFER
but I think like 1000-1500$ would take it
But he seems pretty desperate to get rid of it fast.
Drive train alone is worth 1500
Body work pretty straight except for rust
:)
Call Keith at 375-4730 no block calls he don't answer.
Or I can relay a message if you reply on here
Could be a good daily driver with the window changed and the conversion done

Not Ronnie-D's Car

Nope, still got my G/N. Mine's a bit cleaner than that one sounds, though. Most everything works on mine except the a/c and the interior is in great shape.

I just got another offer, but waiting on financing...again! We'll see.

Ronnie-D

Sorry thought it was yours.....
Anyways car still for sale....it has to move.
:cool:

How much?

Hey Ronnie-D,
How much are you selling your car for? Just curious.
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Yeah, that 86 GN for sale needs a bit of work!! I dont know how Koa mistook it to be yours.

87 G.N f.s.

I had it up for $12,500 OBO over the Summer and had a few bites, but nobody had ready cash above Blue Book...

So, I dropped the price to $9,500 firm. Two bites so far, but financing remains my nemesis. One more guy just called and says he has cash...we'll see.

Previous web page is still up if anybody is interested.

http://home.hawaii.rr.com/domingue/1987GN.html

Ronnie-D

Went to take a look at the car. Looks to be bone stock and unmolested. Stock air cleaner, unmodified wastegate, has a G80 RPO code. Back seats are nice. Front seats, carpet, door panels have been damaged due to the T-top leaking. The rust is pretty bad. Theres a lot of damage to the metal around the windshield. The whole top of the windshield was damaged bad. Not just surface rust. But holes in the car. Some of them you can see through to the inside. Didn't even bother to lift the t-tops. Would most likely be easier to change the A-pillars on back. Rust under the rear package tray. Getting to the point where it must just might break. Title is clear but car has back registration from 99 :eek: another five hundred bucks to get it going. Body appeared to be straight but car may have been rear ended lightly. It was dark and I only had a mini mag lite. Would make a good parts car or for those who have lots of time and money a challenging project.

Gotta move it said my friend
Yup thanks for the better description Mako...I couldn't have put it any better myself. Car needs a lot of work...better of transplanting the drive train into a Rx-7 or another g-body

Hey I think my friend would like take 800 to 1000 now!!!
:eek:

If it gets any cheaper, I'm going to have to start making more room in the garage, (or at Tommy's garage) for sure! :D