FS 84 GN Wheels complete package

Nascarcamper

Along with all the 84 parts still in my barn I have a complete set of original 84 GN wheels. They come with all the lug nuts, gorilla locks (from GM?) with sticker and seven center caps all in various conditions with two of the Trans Am no-come-off-clips. The clips are needed for one of the wheels due to the center cap lip being broken, the other three are in great shape, no curb rash on any of them, black paint is glossy, the brushed aluminum area needs some deep cleaning, as far as I have read these wheels did not come with plastic coating on the aluminum. The marks seen in the pictures are from the wheel weights. I have already acquired four wheel boxes and checked shipping, I will sell the complete set for $400.00 shipped in the 48. Please don't ask about separating the center caps from the set, I AM NOT INTERESTED in doing this. E-mail me for more pics if needed, I do accept PayPal, please use hairy@centurytel.net for both.

Attachments

• 84wheel6F.JPG
    84wheel6F.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 232
  • 84wheel1F.JPG
    84wheel1F.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 233
The caps are probably worth more than the wheels. Think again about separating them.
Conrad

From what I heard.... Pontiac wheels used the same Mickey Mouse plastic attaching clips that always broke and caused caps to fly off, so when you returned to the dealer for warranty claim they would install these clips in the caps which held them in place securely. They are the same size as the Buick caps, you can actually use the WS6 caps on these wheels. Again... from what I heard they were discontinued by GM.... but yet they still show up on most of these "deluxe or aftermarket" Pontiac center caps. I have tried them on the wheel with the broken cap lip and they still will secure good with these, now I have not tried them on the road but just sitting there they are far more secure. That's all I know:biggrin: