Moser spool
33 spline Moser axles & C-clip Eliminators
TA Girdle
ARP main studs
ARP wheel studs
E-brake cable
Brake shoes fairly new
Good control arm bushings

NEEDS RING AND PINION (Will replace at for additional $$$)

WILL SHIP

Picture1318.jpg

Picture1319.jpg

Where are you located?

How much with stock gears?

Interestead if you are close enough for me to pick it up.

Thanks for the quick reply. I will pass since the more I think about it the spool would not be a good choice for my car since it sees far more street driving than track time.

Thanks again and good luck with the sale.

It may not matter to you, but I drive with a spool on the street all the time with no problems and my car launches like you can't believe.

It may not matter to you, but I drive with a spool on the street all the time with no problems and my car launches like you can't believe.
Do you have much chirping on slow corners? I need to upgrade my axles and driveshaft before May so I can hit the Tbrake in NC

Bryan

I have 325/50/15 Mickey Thompson drag radials on 10" rims and the only time I I notice it is going really slow with the steering wheel turned all the way. It doesn't chirp at all, but you can kind of hear and feel it. Making a normal right turn from a stop is really no big deal.

I am interested but must admit i am lacking knowledge and need some honest guidance with this. For what i've read the moser spool makes this differential for "drag strip" use? My use would be purely daily street use with maybe some street racing fun once in a while. Will this differential work for me?
$900+$250(new gears) = $1150 how much for shipping to los angeles,ca 90011

I am interested but must admit i am lacking knowledge and need some honest guidance with this. For what i've read the moser spool makes this differential for "drag strip" use? My use would be purely daily street use with maybe some street racing fun once in a while. Will this differential work for me?
$900+$250(new gears) = $1150 how much for shipping to los angeles,ca 90011

If your not going to race the car then a this rear is more then you will ever need, with that said people on here are asking $900-$1000 for a stock G80 rear so this is a really good deal.