FS:38lb injectors, tested July 2nd, all within 3%

fbodlovr

1/4 Mile Freak
I have these injectors that I have no use for. They are 38 lb injectors. They were given to me when I bought my engine. I had them tested yesterday(July 2nd) and they were all within 3%. The guy that tested them said he would love to sell me a cleaning, but cleaning them would do next to nothing because they are all within the 3% tolerance of each other. So, they work great! I have no use for them, so get them for a great price. One of them does have a singe mark on the casing, but the injector shop said it wasnt anything to be conserned about. They are still slippery wet from the liquid they use to test them. Please, no tire kickers, especially low ball offers. 110 shipped :eek

Ill post pics of them all wet and shiney here in a little bit :)

Ok, here are some pics. The chemical the guy used to run through them has evaporated.

Let me know if you guys would like another other info, or pics.

Attachments

• 100_1745-Optimized.jpg
    100_1745-Optimized.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 100_1746-Optimized.jpg
    100_1746-Optimized.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 122
well, when I got them, I was told the chip was for factory turbo. If you want, I'll just give it to you and try. I know its a red armstong 93 street chip. It's basically free if you want it with the injectors to try. I would try it, see how it acts with 18ish psi. Personally I would still get a TT chip down the road. Ive heard nothing but good things about them. Let me know if you are interested.

i just looked on usps.com and looked at their flat rate shipping boxes for international shipping and it looks like it is still going to be basically the same price as shipping in the us. let me know if you are serious and ill give them a call to verify it for sure.

Injectors

I am interested in the injectors, do you take PayPal? If so, when could you ship them out?

Yeah, I take paypal. I could ship them out midday tomorrow(Friday). I need to run a couple places anyways, so I could stop while I'm out. Thats as long as I get the paypal. :D Let me know.

Oh, and Welcome! Looks like your new. This is a fun board to be on.

Forgot to mention to whoever, if you are wanting the chip with it. Let me know. I wont use it.

Messaged you. Not sure if you got it. I can ship them out around noon or so. I will be out running to a couple places, so I can send them then. Paypal is mdkelm@gmail.com Let me know.

Ok. I will get them out today, and will message you later on when I get back and let you know they are out.