fs:3.8 turbo sfi HOOD EMBLEMS SET NEW

wamatam

boost junky
i am selling a pair of 3.8 sfi turbo hood emblems brand new in the package.

$45 shipped to lower 48 states.

i accept paypal

hello; Funny one of the first things I did when I got my TB was to take those hood emblems off. Also I took off the ones that was on the rear. I kept the side emblems on my T type. To each there own.
IBBY

You can buy reproduction ones from Kirban for $20. TB's are expensive, might as well try to save a little.

$38 shipped these are brand new

i also have a set of T-type fender emblems used in good condition looking to get $30 shipped for the pair.

I made an offer. I received paypal info. Then I sent the payment.
That's all I know.

WTH, I thought I was 1st on these, waited on pics...Like I said, I'll take em....so I'll take em. LMK
yea u were! that was a pretty shaddy thing to do by the OP but thats par for the course around here.....:rolleyes: I thought u had simply changed ur mind on buying them.

asking for pics b4 buying a item like this is a normal course of action. like I said.... shaddy

WTH, I thought I was 1st on these, waited on pics...Like I said, I'll take em....so I'll take em. LMK

hello; At least someone didn't pork you by using a PM to get the item. I've been there before and there's no way to have a cut and dry method but as said it's par for the course here and that kinda sucks.
IMO I liked the emblems in the past but soon changed my mind.
IBBY

Im over it now. S*** happens. 03mach1 didnt do anything wrong ;) I'll get a set from gm for $80 and then I know they are original