FS: 2007 SILVERADO 2500HD $7900 CLEAN TITLE OR TRADE

oh7480

CLICK ON VIDEO LINK OF TRUCK :
truck has 378k miles just had it checked by ASE certified tech and had compression test done to engine all cylinders come back with 175-180psi so its ready to work. you wont find a cheaper 2500hd new body pickup for less trust me for $6800 your getting a steal
Truck is located in Miami,fl but will drive where need be. Willing to trade for TTA or 86-87 gn or mint t-type
selling a 07' Silverado 2500hd truck 2WD 2X4 has a 6.0L vortec engine ,6l90e (6spd) automatic trans with TOw optional manual shift packge,rear disc brake limited slip rear end, Truck has 8lug suspension with class 4 hitch in rear,also HD hydraboost brake system,and optional 2nd battery mounting. Ice cold AC, Cruise control,Tilt steering wheel,Cd radio with aux,power windows,locks and mirrors. Front seats are black leather carpeted floor, Truck has onstar and compass/temp gauges in rear view mirror. This is a ex-dot Supervisor truck (thus the reason for all the options) and has high miles but you wouldn't be able to tell if you looked at truck in person. This truck has no oil/water/trans/rear/brake leaks,smoking,knocks,ticking, oil is very clean and engine has good oil psi,all gauges on dash on work this truck does not overheat, has new ac delco water pump and coolant hoses,new heater hoses as heater works as well,new ac delco battey,new bosch fuel pump and fuel sender assembly,new fluids in diff,trans and engine. engine oil change was recently done a week ago, rebuilt starter,ac delco altentor and new battery cables, truck has new plug wires and plugs ac delco. Truck brakes without any issues and steers well no death wobbles or bad shakes or pulling to either side. Has 4 good 10ply tires with about 15k miles left on them. Truck was recently detailed as well as cleaned thoroughly inside and out. All windows works,radio works,headlamps and exterior and interior lamps.
Has a Aluminum Tool box mounted to the bed of the truck.
I am asking $6900 if you don't have the $ or don't like the miles then don't message me simplt put, which is the cheapest CLEAN TITLE truck on craigslist within the state of FL you wont find a cheaper cleaner 2500HD truck at this price I am way fair in the value of this truck. This isn't a 1500 pickup which come a dime a dozen this truck can be used as a business or to just tow your large ass boat.
pickup a 20k truck for half the price with a clean title.

Last edited:
CLICK ON VIDEO LINK OF TRUCK :
truck has 378k miles just had it checked by ASE certified tech and had compression test done to engine all cylinders come back with 175-180psi so its ready to work. you wont find a cheaper 2500hd new body pickup for less trust me for $7900 your getting a steal
Truck is located in Miami,fl but will drive where need be. Willing to trade for TTA or 86-87 gn or mint t-type
selling a 07' Silverado 2500hd truck 2WD 2X4 has a 6.0L vortec engine ,6l90e (6spd) automatic trans with TOw optional manual shift packge,rear disc brake limited slip rear end, Truck has 8lug suspension with class 4 hitch in rear,also HD hydraboost brake system,and optional 2nd battery mounting. Ice cold AC, Cruise control,Tilt steering wheel,Cd radio with aux,power windows,locks and mirrors. Front seats are black leather carpeted floor, Truck has onstar and compass/temp gauges in rear view mirror. This is a ex-dot Supervisor truck (thus the reason for all the options) and has high miles but you wouldn't be able to tell if you looked at truck in person. This truck has no oil/water/trans/rear/brake leaks,smoking,knocks,ticking, oil is very clean and engine has good oil psi,all gauges on dash on work this truck does not overheat, has new ac delco water pump and coolant hoses,new heater hoses as heater works as well,new ac delco battey,new bosch fuel pump and fuel sender assembly,new fluids in diff,trans and engine. engine oil change was recently done a week ago, rebuilt starter,ac delco altentor and new battery cables, truck has new plug wires and plugs ac delco. Truck brakes without any issues and steers well no death wobbles or bad shakes or pulling to either side. Has 4 good 10ply tires with about 15k miles left on them. Truck was recently detailed as well as cleaned thoroughly inside and out. All windows works,radio works,headlamps and exterior and interior lamps.
Has a Aluminum Tool box mounted to the bed of the truck.
I am asking $7900 if you don't have the $ or don't like the miles then don't message me simplt put, which is the cheapest CLEAN TITLE truck on craigslist within the state of FL you wont find a cheaper cleaner 2500HD truck at this price I am way fair in the value of this truck. This isn't a 1500 pickup which come a dime a dozen this truck can be used as a business or to just tow your large ass boat.
pickup a 20k truck for half the price with a clean title.