FS: 1994 GMC Sierra

mjdwyer23

Woosh WaGoN
Hi Everyone:
1994 GMC Sierra, 105k miles, excellent mechanical condition w/ oil changed every 2500 miles, 350 (5.7 L) auto, inspected until 9/06. NEW (less than 1000 miles): tires, alternator, optima red top, 3" flowmaster exhaust (lifetime warranty), Sirius satellite and Kenwood cd player, K&N air filter, xtang tonneau cover (lifetime warranty), pioneer 6x9s in boxes behind front seat. Cosmetically she's got a rollpan and 17" Eagle Alloy wheels with clear turn signal lights and altezza tails. Also the windows are tinted 20% and the badges have been removed. She is in excellent shape and the AC blows so cold that I need to turn it off after a little bit, plus cruising to sirius rocks as well. Again, I'm in college and need to sell so that I can swap cargo space for people space. Pics available. I have all receipts for this truck as well as the original window sticker. I'd like to get $6000 for it. I'm located near Allentown PA or Philly PA depending when you catch me. Please email me for more info at mjd8@lehigh.edu
Thanks for looking