FS: 1992 Wht/Gry TYPHOON For Sale!

86 GP 2+2

:) Hi. I am selling my 1992 White/Grey Typhoon with 106K miles located in Kansas City, MO . The vehicle is unmodified except for an aftermarket stereo and a kicker box in the back. I would rate the interior as good to excellent condition and the exterior in good condition. No rips or tears in the interior. The vehicle has had a repaint but they did not do the cladding. The vehicle does not have any body damage or door dings except for some deforming of the front nose cladding. The cladding does look good for a driver. The engine runs very strong, transmission shifts great and AC blows cold. It is an excellent driver and a great cruise night vehicle. Now for the bad points – the oil pressure gauge was wrapped went I got it so I unwrapped it and 3 months later it wrapped again. It carries very good oil pressure. There is rust on the bottom inside lip of the passenger door and rust starting to bubble on the lower left portion of the tailgate below the Typhoon.
I also will include an extra full set of stock wheels and centers with the vehicle. I have only had the vehicle for a little over a year but have done the following to it: new plugs, cap, rotor and wires; new KYB shocks, new Fuzion tires (5K on them).

Price is $9500. Let me know if I can answer any more questions. I am selling because I want to finish my 86 Pontiac 2+2 project with the 87 GN powertrain. Pictures available upon request.

Thank You for your time and keep on BOOSTING!
86 GP 2+2

FS: 1992 Wht/Gry TYPHOON For Sale! PRICE REDUCED!

Price Reduced $8900.00. Can anyone be a host for some pictures if I email them to you!

Thank You,
86 GP 2+2

I wish I had the available cash for this "Traction in all weather Monster". :D
I have been in this Typhoon and it is really a sweet ride.
Verne, I have a 2 and 1/2" downpipe and ported stock elbow to donate to your project 2+2 = 6 ;) . Bryan was good to his Daddy on Fathers Day. ;)

Ddoor.jpg

Dfront.jpg

Drear.jpg

Dside.jpg

Engine1.jpg

Pdoor.jpg

Pfront.jpg

Pinside.jpg

Prear.jpg

Pside.jpg

Thanks for the interest. I would rather finish my 86 2+2 before getting any additional vehicles.

Typhoon still for sale! $8900.00

86 GP 2+2
Lee's Summit, MO

Price Reduced on 92 Typhoon - $7900

I have lowered the price to $7900.00 for my 1992 White / Gray Typhoon. Thanks for looking.

86 GP 2+2
Lee's Summit, MO