Scorpion Roller rockers
Champion Ported Intake with 83# injectors
76 Q-trim Turbo.5
Houston Headers and 3 1/2" down pipe and exhaust
U-1 front Mount Intercooler
TH400 w/transbrake & ultrabell
10" Hughes 3600 stall convertor
3 1/2" Aluminum Driveshaft
10 bolt rear end 33 spline axles w/spool housing has extra bracing on axle tubes
Aerospace front brakes
Poly Bushings
Koni Shocks
Wolfe rear sway bar
Car is Mini tubbed
8pt Moly Cage
Dry cell Battery mounted in trunk
New Autometer gauges
Promatic shifter in Console
Line lock
Aluminum Radiator
Twin XP pumps mounted in tank
Russell fuel Injection lines
Fast XFI
Innovative Boost Control
Big Mouth Cold Air Induction
3.5 inch Single Exhaust
8pt Cage w/swingouts
Mini Tubbed
MT Drag Radials
MT Billet Rims
Electronic Climate Control
Power Everything
Astro Roof

Car has run 10.01 at 134mph on 21 lbs boost with safe tune.

150 street miles on fresh engine.

Price = $24,000

ttype7.jpg

ttype4.jpg

ttype3.jpg

ttype10.jpg

ttype9.jpg

ttype8.jpg

ttype6.jpg

ttype5.jpg

ttype2.jpg

ttype1.jpg

Will trade the car but ONLY for rust free examples of the following cars.....

93-98 Supra Turbo
68-70 Chevelle
67-69 Camaro
70 1/2 Split Bumper Z28
63-67 Corvette

Looks like a good deal!

$18k and no reserve! No bids either so far. If someone bids $18k and there are no other bidders. It is SOLD for $18k. Got me thinking!

Stage 2

I Would Buy It Right Now For 18k.. Tried To Negotiate Price But He Is Firm On 22k..

I Would Buy It Right Now For 18k.. Tried To Negotiate Price But He Is Firm On 22k..

Won't be firm at $22k for long if you are the only bid unless he's one of those guys that runs a no reserve auction and then ends it early if he doesn't get what he wants. I guess that really doesn't make it a no reserve auction now does it. Let's see what happens.:wink:

Stage 2

I Agree In My Opinion The Car Is Clean .. There Are Several Things Needed To Be Done To The Car Before It Gets Were It Needs To Be.i Know Some History On The Car.. There Are Some Stock Blocks Going
Mid To Low Nines .. The Stage 2 Engine Should Go Mid To High Eights Not 10.01 But With The Xp Pumps Not.
I Say 22 For The Car And 7-9 To Get It Together With The Proper Combo Eights Will Come.. So For That Kind Of Money You Could Get More Motor And Car And Save Yourself All The Head Aches And Gobs Of Time And Money..30 Or 31k You Could Find One Turn Key There Are Out There And In This Market They Will Start Popping Up....

Waiting on deposit for the car. Close this one up and I'll start another if for some reason it doesn't sell.

There is nothing listed in the auction about the seller reserving the right to end the auction early. There are two bidders with lots of positive feedback on a no reserve auction. Looks like it will sell unless there is some funny business going on. The story will unfold over the next 8 hours.

The car will sell as long as high bidder pays. So 50/50. :lol:

And seriously, what's up with all this "funny business" etc...talk? Honestly, how the hell do you people think you are? I don't see where I've EVER done anything to deserve that type of talk. Frankly, it's insulting.

Congrats on the sale. I think you did alright all things considered. Now hopefully the high bidder has cash. ;)

Rick