FS: 1986 Grand National....no expense spared.

VegasSE

I'm throwing out feelers on this car. Here are pics and what is in the car. I have receipts for $40,000 in paint and modifications WITHOUT the price of the car. I can safely say that it is, at this point, a $50,000 car.

Make me a reasonable offer. Email please. No PM's as I haven't been on much lately due to opening another new business. ttgallardo@gmail.com

FAST XFI Stand Alone w/Data Logger
Stock Block bored .30 over
Comp Cam timing chain + gears
New rod + main bearings
JE Custom Pistons
Comp 212 Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
Comp Hydraulic Lifters
CV Pushrods
Cometic Head Gaskets
Manley Valve Springs
Total Seal Gapless Rings
Competition Valve Job
Ported Intake/Exhaust Runners + Bowls
Reconditioned Stock Rods
Reconditioned Stock Crank
Aluminum Sheet Metal Deep Oil Pan
Precision Boosted GT6765 Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
GBodyparts Stainless Oil Feed Lines
Remote Filter with Turbo Saver
Water Fed Turbo Lines
Precision 60lb injectors
Precision Front Mount intercooler
Precision Fuel Pump
Tial BOV
AEM Tru Boost Controller
AEM Air Fuel Gauge
RJC Billet Pully Set
RJC Racing Plenum Spacer + Plate
RJC Gaskets
Virtual Works 4 inch intake pipe
9 Inch K+N Filter
BA 3.5 inch Stainless Downpipe
Dual Heated 02 Sensors for data logging + gauge
Accufab Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Accufab 65mm Polished Throttle Body
Accufab 65mm Polished Plenum
MSD 8.5mm Plug Wires
Billet Vacuum Block
Polished Aluminum Turbo Shield
Polished Aluminum Washer Cover
Chrome Battery Cover
Polished Aluminum Alternator Cover
Chrome Brake Master Cover
Champion Valve Covers
TR Custom Polished Aluminum Reservoirs
TR Custom Aluminum Radiator
Virtual Works Stainless Upper Radiator Pipe
GBodyparts Chrome Lower Radiator Pipes
TR Custom Billet Radiator Cap
Custom Virtual Works 3.5 inch Stainless Exhaust
Precision 3.5 inch Stainless Intercooler Pipe
Precision 3.5 inch Stainless up pipe
TA Performance Stainless Jet Hot Coated Headers
Virtual Works Big Mouth intake w/K&N cone
QA1 2 way adjustable Pro Coil Over Rear Suspension
QA1 2 way adjustable Pro Coil Over Front Suspension
HR Parts Rear Sway Bar
HR Parts Street/Strip Rear Suspension Package
HR Parts Upper + Lower Rear Control arms
Spohn Front Sway Bar
GBodyparts Driveshaft Loop
Gbodyparts Aluminum Driveshaft
Len Freeman built 2004R Tranny
Deep Aluminum Trans Pan
3200 Stall Converter
Eaton Posi
Moser 28 Spline Axles
Baer 11 inch Front Disc Brakes
CenterLine Auto Drag front + rear rims
MT ET Street Radials Front + rear (275/60/15 rear)
Smoked Signal Markers
Smoked Side Markers
Smoked Taillights
LED Taillight Conversion
TR Custom Center Console Plates
TR Custom Dash Plate
TR Custom Billet Shifter
RJS Billet Horn Ring w/TR GN Horn Logo
Poston Console Raiser
20% Tinted Windows
Fiberglass Rear Bumper w/Aluminum braces
Fiberglass Front Bumper w/Aluminum braces
Poston GNX Dash w/VDO Gauges
Gbodyparts Stainless Radiator Top Plate
Assorted Chrome Accents
TA Performance Rear Girdle
Fresh Paint 1000 miles ago
All seals and gaskets brand new

gnunder8.jpg

gnunder7.jpg

gnunder6.jpg

gnunder4.jpg

gnunder3.jpg

gnunder2.jpg

gnunder1.jpg

gneng2.jpg

gneng1.jpg

black7.jpg

wow... that was quick. done with Buicks already..... hope we didnt disappoint you. :frown:

wow... that was quick. done with Buicks already..... hope we didnt disappoint you. :frown:

Nope, not done. Just have something I want to do from scratch in a BIG way. It's going to demand I sell both of these cars to do it, but I think you will be impressed with what happens. ;) I won't break my heart if I don't sell this car. It's just going to result me in changing a few things that I've already done, but hey, I think we've ALL done that a time or two. ;)

Nope, not done. Just have something I want to do from scratch in a BIG way. It's going to demand I sell both of these cars to do it, but I think you will be impressed with what happens. ;) I won't break my heart if I don't sell this car. It's just going to result me in changing a few things that I've already done, but hey, I think we've ALL done that a time or two. ;)
Welllll thats good... cant wait to see what you bring out AND Good luck on the sales as well.

Should also add that everything on this car is new inside of the last 1000 miles, and all work was done by Virtual Works Racing here in Las Vegas.

I know i cant afford it but for the guys that can.... did you ever get any numbers on the engine or at the track... did they dyno tune it for you?

Wow, come back soon Vegas:cool: BTW you turned that car into a BEAUTIFUL machine in a short amount of time!

I know i cant afford it but for the guys that can.... did you ever get any numbers on the engine or at the track... did they dyno tune it for you?

It was never on the dyno, but the tuner can make a fair estimate of HP based on how much fuel the car is using, etc.....It's inexact, but at least an estimate. He figures it makes around 525rwhp at 22psi. The only test of that power estimate I have is the absolute raping of my neighbor's 07 Z06 Vette. What the car actually runs, I don't even want to guess without any runs down the strip.

Wow didnt think you would get oout this early bump for a very well done car good luck on the sale cant wait to see what you have comming up

How many miles on the car? Although this may not matter with all the new parts.

I THINK the car has something like 130k on the body, but that has been repainted, and pretty much everything on the car is entirely redone.

Why not go ahead and just put a _______? "o.b.o." in your ad. I look at this ad and see a really nice ride with a lot of care and attention. But its intimidating to buyers when you say this car is at this point a $50,000 car.
Not trying to be negative here and I am in the market for a really nice GN but after reading what you got there I would be afraid to insult you with a offer of half of what you got invested.

Why not go ahead and just put a _______? "o.b.o." in your ad. I look at this ad and see a really nice ride with a lot of care and attention. But its intimidating to buyers when you say this car is at this point a $50,000 car.
Not trying to be negative here and I am in the market for a really nice GN but after reading what you got there I would be afraid to insult you with a offer of half of what you got invested.

I'd really like to get 30k. I simply won't sell the car for less than 30k. Unfortunately I can't go back and edit the title ad.